Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Supplement help please.

Ttc my third baby. Got 2 boys already. Conceived my first with soya isoflavones after 6 months of trying. Conceived my second on the 2nd attempt using against castus.

I used Agnus Castus 800mg a day and epo 3000 a day until ovulation last month and nothing happened. My cycle is 26 days long and my ovulation is usually day 14.

I’ve heard b6 may help but not sure if I need it along with the Agnus Castus?
    I know I shouldn’t take epo for a girl sway but I feel I need the help.

So I’m cycle day 1 again. What would be my best bets for supplements? I don’t think I get pregnant easily. I have endometriosis and even though I have never had a lap I think it has got worse in recent years so don’t want to wait too long either.
    Is my dosage for Agnus Castus ok?
    Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please give me some time to reply before bumping. If you bump a post too fast, since I answer from oldest to newest, it just goes back to the top of my "new" posts and actually make it take longer.

Can you explain what you think you need help with? Your cycle is normal.

I cannot recommend EPO (and certainly not at that level) for anyone. It really is very disruptive to cycles and it may sway blue. Plus I think it's a very bad idea to take such a high dose of blood thinners with your endo.

I can't recommend B6 as it's been very disruptive to cycles and sways blue.

I don't recommend angus castus any more as we got disappointing results but at lest it's better than the EPO. But I'm confused why you'd take it again since you got a boy with it before?

Have you switched diet? Are you exercising?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Apologies,
    Thank you for getting back to me.
    I’m taking Agnus Castus as I know it helped me get pregnant before, even if it was a boy and I had read it sways pink.
    The epo was just to help me even though I know it sways blue. I understand for a girl we shouldn’t take anything to increase Cm.
    What supplements would you suggest if any?

I have changed my diet although still confused about the coffee I have about 3-4 cups a day plus a Diet Coke. Do they sway pink? I’ve read conflicting things.
    For exercise I do a strength workout once a week and run twice a week. I walk 3-4 miles per day.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    To help you what? I'm sorry if I'm being dense, what fertility problem do you think you have?

If your cycles are regular you do not need to take this stuff (and in fact according to our experiences the angus castus in particular may really lower chances of conceiving). I just don't want you taking things that are actually making it harder to conceive that you think will be helping you in some way.

We have moved away from many supplements because none of them worked and all of them were very disruptive of cycles. I would like more information about what fertility challenge you're facing before I recommend anything, if you'd be so kind.

We've found coffee sways strongly pink so I"m fine with you continuing that. I don't think Diet Coke does a whole lot, but it's up to you.

walking and running. I generally ahve people give up strength training for pink but once a week is probably not too worrisome.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ