Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

LE diet question

Hi! Old member here with a silly question. The LE diet was the most amazing thing ever for losing weight. I知 convinced it was more the diet than the heavy exercise because exercise never makes me lose weight that way and so fast. So I知 hoping to go back on it (or partially on it) to lose weight. (No more babies here!) Atomic, can you share what you think the most important aspects are just for weight loss? Any I can skip if not swaying? Thank you!! 🙏

PS- just wanted to send encouragement to those swaying. It really does work and it痴 so worth it. Three months of this (and it痴 kind of insane with the diet and exercise omg &#128540 got me my dream babe. She痴 2 and I知 still amazed at how all my gender despair and disappointment disappeared the moment she arrived. I think it makes me appreciate her brothers even more too. GL! 💞

& due 2016!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love this. Thanks for the words of encouragement and contbratulations on your girl, and your boys. I hope my GD goes too one day. Can I ask what exercise you did? I’m struggling with ideas as there’s no way I could run for an hour. I’m thinking of getting a treat mill to do walk/run pattern

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I did running/jogging. I am NOT a runner and have failed at couch 2 5k in the past but what I did was just run as slowwwwwly as I had to to keep moving. I started a couple of months before I officially started swaying and worked up to it. By the end I actually was loving it even for the calming benefits of that much exercise, and I ran a 10k (trust me when I say this is HUGE for me!). Run/jog/fast walk is all good! The key is just 50-60 min 5-6x per week. Get a good playlist or some good podcasts and daydream about your daughter (lol I remember daydreaming about braiding her hair!) and you will be motivated!

& due 2016!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again Amy!

I really think it's a matter of not restricting yourself (no magic or forbidden foods) while limiting calories. Most diets have people not only cutting back on food overall, but also setting up these complicated systems where you're eating NO fat or NO carbs or huge amounts of protein or whatever and that just sets you up to feel deprived. And there's no way to have a cheat without supposedly wreacking the entire thing. With LE Diet, when you crave something, you have it, it's no big deal. You never get into that situation where you're going nuts with hunger for some specific thing, only to end up eating 3000 cals of lentils and skim milk, at which point you say "oh screw it" and then go on to have whatever it was you wanted to start with, plus 100 other things besides, because you'll "start over tomorrow". It sets up that binging/starving cycle and that is never conducive to real weight loss.

Oh and the free and unlimited low carb vegetables don't hurt, either.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    Love this. Thanks for the words of encouragement and contbratulations on your girl, and your boys. I hope my GD goes too one day. Can I ask what exercise you did? I’m struggling with ideas as there’s no way I could run for an hour. I’m thinking of getting a treat mill to do walk/run pattern
    You don't need to run. Just walk. Walking is 100% atomic approved and I actually prefer it because when people run they often end up injured.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ