Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How successful is E4D plus one? I’m really getting desperate to get pregnant this month! I’m going on a 6 week holiday end of June and if we lose this month then we can’t try until August which is a long time! I was thinking if E4D plus one has the same success rate as E4D then I just do that instead!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We can't compare them because I only have people go to e4d plus one after a long time trying, which may mean they are less fertile and are on diet longer than people who get pregnant with one attempt and with e4d.

If I thought e4d plus one would be as pink friendly as e4d then I would have you guys start with that. But we have evidence that indicates two attempts (which e4d plus one will be two, possibly even three) is going to be worse than one attempt so I cannot ever have anyone start off with that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks dreamgirl2 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Frequency and timing for men over 40

Thanks a lot! Do you think taking COQ10 or Myoinositol help getting pregnant at all? Do they interfere with swaying pink?
    Last edited by dreamgirl2; May 25th, 2019 at 03:53 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is lubricant not allowed in pink sway? If we need to use it, is there any one that you recommend? Or just forget about it totally?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again! Sorry I’m just going crazy looking at different Facebook groups for gender sway and getting stressed! Does PH still get high result? I looked at the spreadsheets and it seems it has good result but I have also read in a forum you mentioned it doesn’t get good results plus we shouldn’t only look at the statistics in the spreadsheets to get answers! There are lots of Facebook groups that have debunked the timing but still believe we should test the PH and keep it low to sway girl! I’m really confused!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamgirl2 View Post
    Thanks a lot! Do you think taking COQ10 or Myoinositol help getting pregnant at all? Do they interfere with swaying pink?
    Coq10 is fine, although I don't really think it's a miracle drug.

Myoinositol is only for people who need it. For those who don't it causes a lot of trouble. Do you have reason to think you need it??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is lubricant not allowed in pink sway? If we need to use it, is there any one that you recommend? Or just forget about it totally?

Sperm safe, conception friendly only when you're having trouble conceiving. Smallest amounts you need for comfy BD as larger amounts may sway blue.

The allegedly pink friendly jellies did not work and really cut odds of conception.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again! Sorry I’m just going crazy looking at different Facebook groups for gender sway and getting stressed! Does PH still get high result? I looked at the spreadsheets and it seems it has good result but I have also read in a forum you mentioned it doesn’t get good results plus we shouldn’t only look at the statistics in the spreadsheets to get answers! There are lots of Facebook groups that have debunked the timing but still believe we should test the PH and keep it low to sway girl! I’m really confused!

pH does not do anything. We had our results analyzed by a statistician and every single pH method had the identical results for those who got girls and those who got boys. It does nothing but cut odds of conception.

Those Facebook groups are full of really unhealthy and unscientific advice. Be sure to run their tips past me before using them (especially the ones regarding supplements!)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks a lot atomic you are a great help! I just get really confused with contradicting things I see on the Facebook and to be honest I think I should get out of all those pages because they do stress me out and I am already stressed with the whole swaying and conceiving idea and don’t need any more!
    We have managed to bd without lubricant but just in case we need it.

I just saw the myoinositol and COQ10 in some websites and forums saying they would help with conception but No I don’t have any specific health reason that I have to use them so far! So I may get the COQ10 if you think it might be good although I think it’s too late for this cycle as I am on CD10 and have had bd on CD6 and 9! How should I eat it? Is that end of period to ovulation or the whole cycle?

Also, about E4D, so we are supposed to bd again on CD12 and 15! I haven’t had a flashing face yet so I may not have my ovulation until CD14! My question is if I don’t get the smiley face or high LH on CD12 do you think it’s a good idea to wait and bd on CD13 instead? I’m worried if I ovulate on CD15 then CD12 is too far from it and as we bd at nights then CD 15 would be too late like last month! Sorry for this, I’m really worried these days and you’re the only person I trust who can help too!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think the coq10 does anything really but I understand sometimes you just have to feel like you're doing something.

You can start it now and it won't cause any harm. At BFP be sure to wean off it though rather than just stopping cold turkey

The "magic" of e4d is that you are not thinking about it, worrying about it, trying to make it come out a certain way. Because you don't truly know when you'll ovulate. It may be CD 14 but it may be CD 13 or it may be CD 16! It may be CD 14 but that CD 12 was actually a great day to BD to conceive that day. You just don't know. Please just do the e4d pattern as it falls without moving any of the days.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast