Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone else feel like they can't get it right?

I think I just need moral support!!!

We stated swaying last summer. Since then I've had two miscarriages. I took a few months off. During the break I would say the only thing I changed was snacking a little more and I also ditched the alcohol for the most part. I didn't go crazy though. Right now I'm doing coffee, skipping breakfast (Sometimes I have to eat by 10am because I'm so hungry.), avoiding snacking as much as possible, Jogging 5-7 days a week, hot yoga 3 days a week, and Femara 2.5mg for 5 days. I also added alcohol a few days a week.

Right now I feel like I'm not doing enough. I'm not tracking my calories like I was because it made me crazy. I worry my work outs are too moderate in intensity. If I feel cray hungry I will eat a couple of chips or a bite of candy. We are suppose to attempt in about a week and I'm so insanely scared. I kind of want to just forget it.

But I also know my lifestyle is completely different than when I had my boys as a young mom. Even if I wasn't swaying I would be naturally using more girl sway tactics than I was with the boys.

Did any of you gals have not so perfect sways and still get a girl?

Thanks
    2007 2009 2011
    Prayed and swayed for a little
    2020 I still can’t believe we have a girl!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Clark, i think it sounds like a pretty good sway to me. I am pregnant at the moment but I don't know what i'm having yet. so can't help with that i'm afraid.
    I slacked off towards the end so like you a plagued by 'did I/am I doing enough' I think the thing to remember is that you can only do what you can do. You have to make it work as best you can as part of your lifestyle. The less obsessive you are about the sway then that helps with a girl sway anyway. You were more than likely within the limits and eating breakfast at 10am is a delay. especially if your day starts early.
    Now that i'm pregnant I eat breakfast almost straight away but on my sway I ate about 10am which would be about 3-4hrs after waking up.
    I know it feels like you are not doing enough but Atomic used to remind me that it is enough and lots of the extra things people decide to do, don't work or at least haven't had good enough results to be confident that they work.

try not to worry and fingers crossed you get your girl

3. Thanks clarkrl2 thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much Sonnygirl! It's so glad to know that I'm not alone in worrying. It is not easy to keep up every last detail for so many months. I was really strict in the beginning and it wasn't sustainable. But its good to hear that not obsessing helps because thats where I'm at. Congrats on your pregnancy and I hope you also get your girl.
    xo
    2007 2009 2011

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're doing the stuff that actually works, though.

While i like you guys to track to start with, it's fine to give that up over time. I have you track so we can be sure you're getting enough, not because there's any value in tracking per se. If you're sure you are getting enough nutrients then it's fine not to track.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Thanks clarkrl2 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    You're doing the stuff that actually works, though.

While i like you guys to track to start with, it's fine to give that up over time. I have you track so we can be sure you're getting enough, not because there's any value in tracking per se. If you're sure you are getting enough nutrients then it's fine not to track.
    Thank you for your encouragement! I think a big part of my concern is that it all feels so normal now. At the start it felt like a huge change and I felt so different physically. Now its the new normal.
    2007 2009 2011

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But that is what you WANT. I promise you, it's the people who eat drink live and breathe swaying 24 -7 and are all excited and worked up over it that get boys. People who sway as a set of lifestyle changes and stop obsessing over it are the ones who get girls.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Thanks clarkrl2 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    But that is what you WANT. I promise you, it's the people who eat drink live and breathe swaying 24 -7 and are all excited and worked up over it that get boys. People who sway as a set of lifestyle changes and stop obsessing over it are the ones who get girls.
    Thank you! I'm defiantly not obsessing. I'm think going to stay off these forums for a few weeks to help.
    2007 2009 2011

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had less of a sway than you (as in no exercise other than chasing my boys) and am currently nursing my 10 week old boy and GIRL twins. They are just heavenly. I had a sway opposite in 2016 after an extreme kitchen sink sway. This time I took it much easier. No calorie counting (though I pretty much know the fat protein and cárb content for most foods I consume at this point) Did every 4 days in terms of trying. Immediate jump and dump. No opks. Took lowest dose of Clomid days 3 to 7. It was the total opposite to my sway obsession on my previous two sways (DS3 in 2016 and mc in 2017) Best of luck. I think your sway sounds great but deffo agree it's easier lose the obsession when you stay off here lol xx

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

14. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    I had less of a sway than you (as in no exercise other than chasing my boys) and am currently nursing my 10 week old boy and GIRL twins. They are just heavenly. I had a sway opposite in 2016 after an extreme kitchen sink sway. This time I took it much easier. No calorie counting (though I pretty much know the fat protein and cárb content for most foods I consume at this point) Did every 4 days in terms of trying. Immediate jump and dump. No opks. Took lowest dose of Clomid days 3 to 7. It was the total opposite to my sway obsession on my previous two sways (DS3 in 2016 and mc in 2017) Best of luck. I think your sway sounds great but deffo agree it's easier lose the obsession when you stay off here lol xx

Thank you so much. That really makes my day. I'm so happy to read you got your boy girl twins.
    2007 2009 2011

16. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkrl2 View Post
    Thank you so much. That really makes my day. I'm so happy to read you got your boy girl twins.
    You're so welcome. I think I have the type of personality that means I easily get caught up in something I am very passionate about. I always want to give everything I do my ALL and if I don't feel I'm giving it everything I have got then I will regret it BUT in the case of swaying you just have to get to the point where you are living as if there's no changes in your lifestyle so you can put it to the back of your mind. I hope you get your hearts desire

2012 2014 2016

18. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast