Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Random Clomid Q about swaying girl

Ok, let me put a disclaimer on this first saying that I would *NOT* do this myself! But, it peaked my curiousity as to the truth of it! I read somewhere online that some ladies out there are TTC girls and as part of their sway plan they are taking Clomid - not from a dr (I assume they must get it from a friend or something??) to help sway girl even thought they already OV. Personally, I would be terrified to go there myself, but it made me curious. Is there any truth to this? My girlfriend had to take Clomid to conceive her 1st, and he is definitely a boy! Mind you, she was doing all sorts of other boy things at the time, and now she is planning to sway girl.... But it just made me wonder, so I thought I'd ask! Sorry if this offends anyone in advance...
    October 2009 February 2011 November 2012 April 2014

Hoping for our !

Cycle 1 HRC Dec 2013: 13 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized, 4 HB frozen
    Cycle 2 HRC Feb 2014: 19 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized, 12 HB + 4 frozen tested
    4 XX / 4 XY
    March 18, 2013 - BFP; Saw heartbeat at 6 weeks & 7 weeks
    April 12, 2013 - 8 weeks, no longer a heartbeat & M/C due to large SCH.
    FET August 2014: 1 embryo thawed & arrested. 2nd (and last) embryo thawed & transferred. Faint BFP 5dp6dt; 9dp6dt beta <1 Chemical

Now what to do........

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is true that Clomid sways girl. It does this by drying up CM. I conceived both my girls on Clomid. I'm back on it again TTC a boy this time!
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is true that Clomid sways pink (proven) probably by creating hostile cervical mucus and lowering estrogen. The complicating factor is that many people who truly NEED Clomid to conceive, have PCOS and are already quite high in testosterone and blood sugar (predisposed to more boys), while others do IUI (sways blue) and are told to use Preseed and Robi/Muci (which also sway blue) and this skews the stats to make Clomid a lot closer to 50-50 than it really even is.

I actually think for the average person who does NOT do boy friendly things and does not have PCOS, Clomid will sway pink for you, not 100% because nothing is 100%, but by more than the statistics seem to indicate.

PLEASE tho, no one get Clomid they got from a friend or esp. online!!! Clomid is a medicine with side effects and risks and it may not be right for you. No one over 35 should be on Clomid unless advised by a doctor anyway and after having yoru FSH levels checked.

Also Jazzers, please tell your friend that she shouldn't do a really major sway while on Clomid because you need to get pg quickly on Clomid. First 1-3 months is best.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It is true that Clomid sways pink (proven) probably by creating hostile cervical mucus and lowering estrogen. The complicating factor is that many people who truly NEED Clomid to conceive, have PCOS and are already quite high in testosterone and blood sugar (predisposed to more boys), while others do IUI (sways blue) and are told to use Preseed and Robi/Muci (which also sway blue) and this skews the stats to make Clomid a lot closer to 50-50 than it really even is.

I actually think for the average person who does NOT do boy friendly things and does not have PCOS, Clomid will sway pink for you, not 100% because nothing is 100%, but by more than the statistics seem to indicate.

PLEASE tho, no one get Clomid they got from a friend or esp. online!!! Clomid is a medicine with side effects and risks and it may not be right for you. No one over 35 should be on Clomid unless advised by a doctor anyway and after having yoru FSH levels checked.

Also Jazzers, please tell your friend that she shouldn't do a really major sway while on Clomid because you need to get pg quickly on Clomid. First 1-3 months is best.
    Thanks for the answer! Yes, I could personally never do this myself....I can't even fathom! But it did find it interesting. I think personally, I would adopt, or go HT before trying something like that!!!

I have told my friend what you told me about Clomid. I think she eats a more girl friendly diet anyways, and she has lost a lot of weight recently....so I think she shouldn't have too much of a problem.

Stomach flu sways girl too? We've had quite the horrific one. Now that we're feeling a bit better and starting to eat again, I joked with my husband that maybe this will get us our girl LOL.
    October 2009 February 2011 November 2012 April 2014

Hoping for our !

Cycle 1 HRC Dec 2013: 13 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized, 4 HB frozen
    Cycle 2 HRC Feb 2014: 19 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized, 12 HB + 4 frozen tested
    4 XX / 4 XY
    March 18, 2013 - BFP; Saw heartbeat at 6 weeks & 7 weeks
    April 12, 2013 - 8 weeks, no longer a heartbeat & M/C due to large SCH.
    FET August 2014: 1 embryo thawed & arrested. 2nd (and last) embryo thawed & transferred. Faint BFP 5dp6dt; 9dp6dt beta <1 Chemical

Now what to do........

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, being ill can sway pink for people. Nothing is a magic bullet of course!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't do it. I conceived 2 boys on clomid. I would never trust getting it online or from a friend. I also had a lot of unpleasant side effects while on the medicine, it is not a fun one.
    Me, 35
    DH, 37

We have three beautiful ages 9, 5, and 2.
    Unsuccessfully swayed for so will go HT in 2014 for her !

Cycle #1: 13 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, 5 fertilized, 2 biopsied but both abnormal XY.
    Cycle #2: 17 eggs retrieved, 17 mature, 14 fertilized, 3 biopsied. 2 abnormal XY, 1 normal XY.

Cycle #3: 18 eggs retrieved, 18 mature, 14 fertilized, 8 biopsied. 1 normal XX!!!! (2 normal XY)
    FET August 11, 2015---beautiful transfer.
    EDD: April 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    It is true that Clomid sways girl. It does this by drying up CM. I conceived both my girls on Clomid. I'm back on it again TTC a boy this time!
    With your girls were you on the girl diet and so forth? What was your sway if you swayed for your girls on Clomid? I am desperate to know bec I have 4 handsome boys and want a little pink to complete our family. I am on Clomid for the first time in years ttc a girl. I used it years ago and did not get pregnant, so I am hoping I do better with it this time my LSH is 8 or below, so I think I need it and my doc does too?
    42 38, , 13, 11,6, 4 & !!!
    "There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days." Exodus 23:26

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kraisy, since last we talked I wrote this essay about swaying on Clomid.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...-part-2-a.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Kraisy, since last we talked I wrote this essay about swaying on Clomid.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...-part-2-a.html
    I read it, but I still have questions. Sorry.
    42 38, , 13, 11,6, 4 & !!!
    "There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days." Exodus 23:26

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KraizyDaizy View Post
    With your girls were you on the girl diet and so forth? What was your sway if you swayed for your girls on Clomid? I am desperate to know bec I have 4 handsome boys and want a little pink to complete our family. I am on Clomid for the first time in years ttc a girl. I used it years ago and did not get pregnant, so I am hoping I do better with it this time my LSH is 8 or below, so I think I need it and my doc does too?
    I wasn't intentionally swaying for my girls. I never ate breakfast, always skipped meals, ate lots of chocolate and sweet foods. We also BD every day for a week before O.

Good luck! I hope it works for you
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast