Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Starting the LE diet next week! Not looking forward to it lol

I been doing some exercises not cardio so within two weeks I’ll start cardio, which is going to be difficult what is the minimum of days for cardio? Anyone having a hard time with the exercise part? I’m going to try my best, but with four kids I hardly have time.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallaboutthepink View Post
    Thanks Fiya,
    It was so unexpected and so sad, sometimes it’s hard to believe it really happened
    It’s why I want to sway pink this time as I feel if I had a boy it would be like I was replacing him somehow
    But regardless of gender, this next little one will be so so precious and I’m so excited but also so nervous about being pregnant again. I have lots of support though
    I’ve been doing LE for a few months, decreased meat and have got DH on OLE. The only thing I can’t do much of is the exercise as my BMI is already on the low side which makes me twitchy!
    How are you getting on??xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You wouldn't be replacing him, but I do understand why you feel that way. These feelings can be very complicated. My daughter loves to sing "twinkle twinkle little star" and your little boy is one of those beautiful stars up there
    Happy mom of 2 amazing and a little princess (successfull sway)

TTC baby no 4 by the end of 2019 with another pink sway

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ginger222 View Post
    Just curious, for those of you that had previous girls sways..did you find it took you longer to conceive while swaying pink?

I conceived my first boy in the thirth cycle after getting of birth control, my second boy in the first cycle (but my DS1 was only 6 months old, so I was probably very very fertile at that time) and my little girl in the tirth cycle on LE and with one attempt at positive OPK, so for us it went actually quiet smooth. I was 24, 25 and 29 years old when conceiving them and I am 33 years old now.

4. Likes ginger222 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtimelucky01 View Post
    Hi ladies I’d like to join this thread too!

Thirdtimelucky, AUS 37

I have 2 kids, DS1 (2.5) and DS2 (9 months) and hoping to TTC in Nov/Dec 2019 to add a little girl to our tribe. I’ve been living a very boy friendly lifestyle without knowing (only discovered this site after my second boy) so it will be hard for me to do LE diet and I’m not really a cardio person lol. But I’ll try. I’m still breastfeeding my youngest so will start tracking ovulation when my period returns (not yet). Am about to start the diet soon too. Do all of you skip breakfast? I’ve been doing intermittent fasting for years, having my dinner around 5pm and then eating breakfast the following day after 9am and no snacking. Would that still be ok? If you do eat breakfast/late breakfast then what is allowed? I love my oats but I understand it’s a No on LE diet. Thank you and good luck to everyone!

So do you mean you eat 2 times a day? Breakfast after 9 am and dinner at 5 pm? Or do you still have a lunch in between? If you have two meals, I think it's perfect. If you have lunch and want to keep the breakfast, than I should skip the lunch and eat a bit more for breakfast and dinner.

I've added you to the recap op page 1

6. Likes Thirdtimelucky01 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelw View Post
    I’m aiming for 1900cal 60g fat, 50g protein which is what I did for my last sway.. but I am nursing once a day still so that probably changes things.

I started at 61kg, I am now 58kg, so have lost 3kg in 2.5months, BMI is 19 so don’t want to continue losing at that rate..

Maybe you should bump this for Atomic or ask this question in a separate thread so that she sees it. But I think that when nursing, you could eat a little more fat and proteins.

8. Likes laurelw liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopingForHairbows View Post
    Hi! I would love to join in!
    35, USA,
    4 boys (no swaying), 1 girl (successful sway), 1 miscarriage (unknown sex, did not sway)
    Vegan LE diet, Femara & exercise, TTC in October!

I went vegan in February, but am incorporating other portions of the LE diet in now as well (like no breakfast, coffee, etc). I am so excited to meet you all!
    Welcome! I love your user name, it's so sweet. I see you are also swaying for the second time, so fingers crossed we both get a little sister for our miracle daughter.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fiya, I cannot figure out to to reply to your comment *sigh*. I found a section on eating and fasting yesterday and Atomic said that you don’t have to limit yourself to 2 meals a day (in the same way you don’t have to skip breakfast), as long as you eat less frequently than when you conceived boys - and I was a non-stop grazer. Ladies who already successfully swayed for a girl, what do you think worked for you? TIA!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtimelucky01 View Post
    Fiya, I cannot figure out to to reply to your comment *sigh*. I found a section on eating and fasting yesterday and Atomic said that you don’t have to limit yourself to 2 meals a day (in the same way you don’t have to skip breakfast), as long as you eat less frequently than when you conceived boys - and I was a non-stop grazer. Ladies who already successfully swayed for a girl, what do you think worked for you? TIA!

You need to click on Reply With Quote in the lower right corner under the post you want to quote.
    I swayed pink in 2015 and I ate two meals back then and I'm trying to get there this time, but Atomic gives the best advice so you can keep doing what you are doing :-)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiya View Post
    Welcome! I love your user name, it's so sweet. I see you are also swaying for the second time, so fingers crossed we both get a little sister for our miracle daughter.
    Thank you so much! My little girl asks me all the time why other people have sisters and she does not. I always remind her that she has lots of lovely brothers, and some people don't have any brothers at all!

I didn't read through every page of this thread. What month are you starting TTC? We said October/November, but now are feeling more open to the possibility of trying in September. I need to start getting my cardio in!!
    Four Amazing Boys!

One Sweet Girl - Thanks to Atomic and GD!

One angel watching over us

Praying and swaying for another so that , hopefully, our daughter can have a sister.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that's what I do with my daughter all the time, I tell her how I wanted a big brother when I was little (which I did!) and how jealous I am of her LOL and she just eats it up. She says the dog is her sister.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast