Thread: Few questions

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Few questions

Hi!
    I'm going for one last attempt at a girl. Last sway ended with a boy. Wondering about timing. My biggest confusion is timing. I have no clue what to do. i know one attempt is best, I did hear every other day has been attempted.
    1. what attempt has been getting best results. Right at smiley face? just before?
    2. does Dh abstain all together or frequent release?
    3. are there certain foods that we really should avoid?

Thank you for reading

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DO NOT DO EVERY OTHER DAY FOR A GIRL EVER. I don't know where that is coming from but it makes me want to tear my hair out. Every other day is perfect for a BOY because you're doing regular release, you're getting lots of exposure to your husband's semen (which sways blue) and if you're fertile like most boy moms are, you will be in with at lest two, possibly three attempts which is super blue friendly (blue swayers, you shouldn't do it either for reasons I'm happy to explain if any of you are reading this thread)

One attempt is not timing though. There are several tactics - timing (the day you BD on) frequency (your husband releasing in particular patterns) and then number of attempts. No matter what, start off iwth one attempt. You can do that with timing or frequency if you'd like, but only the one attempt is proven to sway from our results.

Timing doesn't work. Studies have shown definitively that 50-50 boys and girls are conceived every cycle day. But if you want to use it, that's fine. You'd aim at having attempt 2-3 days before ovulation. Many of us have one attempt the day of peak OPK (which is a 1-2 day cutoff) because (usually since we got gobs of opposites with timing, LOL) we don't believe in timing. It's up to you though.

How old is your husband? Could he do FR? Would he even be willing or able to abstain?

There are no magic foods. The important thing is sticking in the diet limits 1500-1800 cals, 40-50 g protein and 30-60 g fat for most people. Some have different macros (like if you're nursing,are very tall, have PCOS or insulin resistance, etc)

The main thing to avoid is highly fortified foods like breakfast cereal and power bars. Other foods are fine in the limits.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh gotcha, thanx atomic for the clarification. My husband is 38 he can abstain or do frequent release, what is better?