Page 15 of 118 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi all how is every one, oh prayforprincess my heart brakes thinking of what happened to your baby girls, was it def the sex that did it ? try not to beat yourself up about it hun, there was no way to know that was going to happen xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    suregena - what kind of tests have you been testing with? You're so patient to wait for new ones to arrive in the mail - I'd be out at the store buying a test this minute!

For the record, I started bloating like crazy from the moment I got my BFP...and I still am a month later.
    Just those little cheapie blue Internet stick ones.

Feeling slightly AF type cramping tonight.... had some pinching twinge a little while ago... checked CM and CP and no color/AF. Each time I check I get a finger tip sized glob of cm.... sorry, that sounds so gross!

I don't want to pay store prices as I find them so excessive! This way if I am, and no AF, my patience should be rewarding. And if AF comes before the tests arrive, I don't have to waste any!

We'll see. This cycle has been far too mysterious for my liking...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prayingforprincess-So sorry for your loss. I hope you get a bfp soon! fx for you!

ootb-Yes, just like you still waiting for af! Did you take another test? My goodness, I had my +opk on Jan 15th, she is taking her sweet time! So you are not doing fr this time, are you going to abstain or do neither?

Seems that AS is the only one that thinks I should do Vitex for the month! So confused!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amari, I thought that vitex worked best if taken for at least 3 months. Initially it can muck things around, but after 3 months it all settles down? That was my take on it from what I've read and been told.

Prayforprincess, this must be a very difficult time for you. On the one hand missing your twins, and on the other hoping for a new baby and new beginning. Try not to beat yourself up with the 'what ifs', though I am sure it is easier said than done.

Auroara, Monday!!! Can't wait to hear how you go.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amari View Post
    Prayingforprincess-So sorry for your loss. I hope you get a bfp soon! fx for you!

ootb-Yes, just like you still waiting for af! Did you take another test? My goodness, I had my +opk on Jan 15th, she is taking her sweet time! So you are not doing fr this time, are you going to abstain or do neither?

Seems that AS is the only one that thinks I should do Vitex for the month! So confused!
    follow your gut instinct, that's the only way to have no regrets

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CP has gotten high today. No sign of AF yet (1 day late).

I had cramping las night and thought for sure it was AF coming, but nothing yet.

Holding onto a thread of hope and hoping I just tested too early with my wonky cycle/ovulation thing.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Annnd dizzy spell this morning.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    rainbowflower-I agree, somehow my gut has gotten lost along the way in this whole sway thing. I am trying to just let go a bit and stand back to see if I "feel" anything but it is a difficult one. Thanks!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    suregena - if you're not pregnant I'm going to be really shocked.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    These symptoms are pretty convincing. My digital tests have shipped today so fingers crossed AF doesn't show up...

I feel mildly like I've got the butterflies, i.e.maybe like extra blood flow, mildly headachey this morning though it's gone now, had some light cramping today and more light one sided twinging, very hungry this morning , and thinking over this week, I have hit the snooze button 4-6 times each morning! And I was feeling groggy/heavy eyed last night at 8pm but still stayed up so don't know if there is any significance to that at all.

Lower back light twingey pain and a 'fullness' feeling.

I must be crazy! Wait for AF ro show up and make me feel foolish!

Page 15 of 118 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast