Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prayforprincess View Post
    It was on Monday an went well, thanks. I am still recovering and taking it really easy...in bed most of the time and have help for the kids during the day. I should definitely be geared up to go in 3 weeks for my attempt though.... and It looks like we're going to be o buddies! I just pray I get my bfp this month cause I can't take the diet. It's been 6 weeks and I am really dying here. It is absolutely nothing I have ever lived by before. My friends see me losing weight and joke that they want to do this diet too. I tell them "no you don't and if I wasn't desperate for a girl I wouldn't be using this as a weight loss method at all!". I love love love red meat, any meat and I usually never eat sugar and carb's...especially empty carb's b/c I am such a healthy nut. And I love avocados and miss them so much, for lunch I always have my chive cottage cheese and 1/2 avocado. No wonder I have 3 boys....

I was reading your attempt -- so you are doing 3 attempts?? It looks like o-2, o-1, & o? I have taken ovidrel for my ivf cycle and you definitely ovulate 36 hours after the shot. I was planning to do 2 attempts, one on +opk night and one on o night. We will abstain til 1st attempt night and then do compressed fr w/ 2 attempts the 2nd night using his 3rd &4th batch of the day 2 hours apart.

I was thinking of doing fr from af- attempts but it is so hard and I really do not want to dtd every night -- I am so tired from the kids. My dh is a pain and will not take care of himself so the pressure is on me to make sure it gets done.
    Really glad your surgery went well. Awesome that we will be O buddies, hopefully getting BFP's too! Yay I can def go for a burger and fries. I will when I get my BFP! I never ate this many carbs, much more of a protein eater. I guess the fact that its so different will be helpful.
    Your attempt sounds great. I will be doing frequent bc dh can take care of it himself in the am. I conceived a girl in April (oopsie, and unfortunately she ended up with chromosome issues) and Dh was basically taking care of himself each am, in addition to our own "activity"!, so I figure I will do the same. If Af shows when scheduled my doc apt. is Feb 20th for the Ovidrel injection. Nuthinbutpink said O should be 24-36 hrs later. For you it was 36 hrs. I will do a few attempts (after reading lots about this) I don't think with everything else we are doing the amount of sperm from multiple attempts will take away from the sway. So my plan was day before injection, day of, and day after. Maybe I should skip the day before (too far away) and do day of, 24hrs later, and 36 hrs later. What's your opinion based on your experience.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi all im on board for feb too, il roughly be ovulating around the 23rd which is a new moon !!!! who hoo go girl swimmers

il be on clomid for the next 3 cycles so hoping i get my BFP soooooooo bad before thats up, my DH will be abstaining for 2 weeks then a 1 time bed on O or 0+12, wont be taking antihistamines, but will be doing LE diet, TBM, aspirin, acidophilus, and maybe a little rephresh/replens depending on ph,

my ph since being on the diet has gone down from 7.5 to 4.5 so well happy about that, seems a few people on clomid in here come on girls lets all get our BFP'S in feb !!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Littlemiss~ sounds like a good plan. I will also be on clomid for the first time this coming cycle. You will be O'ing same time as me and prayfor princess! Yay to new moon! Not that I even think that matters, but it can't hurt
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey H&D hun, yay go clomid girls lol, wow we will all be O buddies, i hope we all get our 1st BFP together, well just one would make my day lol,

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemissnaughty7 View Post
    hey H&D hun, yay go clomid girls lol, wow we will all be O buddies, i hope we all get our 1st BFP together, well just one would make my day lol,
    That would be amazing for all of us!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do I go here now or there? Haha! I'm waiting to test from January!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Suregena~ Both! and hopefully you don't have to be here long! When are you testing.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tomorrow but I'll probably only be 10dpo or thereabouts, as I'm not sure when I actually ovulated!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohhh yay! good luck.. will be checking on you tomorrow

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It will probably be negative, as I think it's a bit early (only have internet cheapies) but we're having a date day and going to the movies... so, I figured might as well aim for tomorrow.

Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast