Page 4 of 118 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure exactly when I'm going to O as SP kinda changed my cycles up. I'm going to get some clear blue smiley ov testers tomorrow. I'm on CD 7 today.....I'd say anywhere b/t cycle day 14 and 20 could be o day for me. So maybe a v day baby )))?
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a quick question, but can you miss your LH surge overnight?? I had been getting darker OPK's, the darkest last night but still not as dark as the control line, and that usually means for me a positive is within a day or so (I have always Oed on CD13-14). Well, last night it was slightly dark, and this morning it was about the same darkness as last night, but then this afternoon (which I assumed would be a positive by this evening) the line is gone completely!! So, did my surge happen overnight while I was sleeping and not testing? I have been having a few O pains today, but I thought that was just my body gearing up..... Never had this happen before. I always get a +OPK during the day! Hmmmmm.....??
    October 2009 February 2011 November 2012 April 2014

Hoping for our !

Cycle 1 HRC Dec 2013: 13 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized, 4 HB frozen
    Cycle 2 HRC Feb 2014: 19 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized, 12 HB + 4 frozen tested
    4 XX / 4 XY
    March 18, 2013 - BFP; Saw heartbeat at 6 weeks & 7 weeks
    April 12, 2013 - 8 weeks, no longer a heartbeat & M/C due to large SCH.
    FET August 2014: 1 embryo thawed & arrested. 2nd (and last) embryo thawed & transferred. Faint BFP 5dp6dt; 9dp6dt beta <1 Chemical

Now what to do........

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sooo happy Feb. is right around the corner! I'm in this month too I should be O on the new moon but who knows.
    18 15 11
    Wishing and praying for just one more baby FX for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not 100% sure jazzers. Could the sample have been more diluted so it didn't show? I have found OPKs confusing at times as well, so now that I am determined to get pg, I have switched to the clear blue digital OPK. Good idea to be looking at your other symptoms though...pains, EWCM, etc.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi purple sky! Good to see you again. Roll on February hey!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    Peony~ now that you say that about the vitex, thats EXACTLY what happened to me. Ha, Just realized that since I started vitex O is same day as +opk, and before O was 2 days after positive digital! I didn't make the connection before, but thats the only thing that changed along with the timing of O and OPK's...
    Yes, I used to always O 30 hours after a +OPK, but since taking vitex it keeps landing on the same day as the +OPK. And my O day was always CD14 or 15 and now it is anywhere from CD12-17. I just hope now I have realised that is what is happening, I can be a bit better prepared. I will have to chain my DH to the bed in Feb so he is not away when I need him!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PeonyPrincess View Post
    I'm not 100% sure jazzers. Could the sample have been more diluted so it didn't show? I have found OPKs confusing at times as well, so now that I am determined to get pg, I have switched to the clear blue digital OPK. Good idea to be looking at your other symptoms though...pains, EWCM, etc.
    Thanks Peony! I think I'm going to just assume that I missed the +OPK, and we will just keep BDing for the next few days (and I'll keep checking OPKs another few days too just to be sure). Poor DH is getting worn out though! I haven't had much EWCM this month at all - but I think that is due to diet changes. I never had any until I started taking EPO and eating goood fats etc when trying to conceive our oldest. Now I wish I were more diligent with temping this time around! Oh well.

Hoping for our !

Cycle 2 HRC Feb 2014: 19 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized, 12 HB + 4 frozen tested
    4 XX / 4 XY
    FET August 2014: 1 embryo thawed & arrested. 2nd (and last) embryo thawed & transferred. Faint BFP 5dp6dt; 9dp6dt beta <1 Chemical

Now what to do........

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jazzers, I barely have any EWCM while on the girl diet either. And no libido compared to when I conceived my boys. Makes me wonder if all the mums with girls are missing out! GL with your attempts. I am a temping addict I must admit.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PeonyPrincess View Post
    Jazzers, I barely have any EWCM while on the girl diet either. And no libido compared to when I conceived my boys. Makes me wonder if all the mums with girls are missing out! GL with your attempts. I am a temping addict I must admit.
    LOL - that's too funny! But I think they must be! I LOVED eating high calorie, high fat, high sodium foods. This diet is just so bland and restrictive Hehehe. I know the temping addict well....I think my addiction got lost somewhere in the 15 months between my first and second's birth, lol! Now, I have the thermometer beside my bed like I always did, but I just forget each morning (as I'm lying in bed, in denial that the boys are awake, and I need to get up to deal with them....!!)

Hoping for our !

4 XX / 4 XY

Now what to do........

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    By the way, does anyone else go off the diet in the 2WW? I'm seriously needing a good cheat day or two, and will definitely hold off until at least 5-7DPO, but am wondering if it REALLY makes that big a difference for a day or two? My cravings and hunger are starting to overwhelm me

Hoping for our !

4 XX / 4 XY

Now what to do........

Page 4 of 118 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast