Page 1 of 118 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC Girl - February 2012

Hi Ladies -
    I thought I would start a new thread for February attempts since its just around the corner. I am expecting my af in one week and then its off we go...I am expecting to o sometime between the 19th and 21st. I am so excited! This will be our first month attempting, and I can't wait to get pregger's and get off this diet! I was all geared up to attempt in January and then had to have unexpected back surgery which put a damper on my baby making plans
    So hopefully February brings us all much luck and many BFP's!!!
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm probably not going to do an attempt for February, but I'm sure I'll be on here all the time anyway. Good luck to all the February swayers.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When are you going to attempt again Katie?
    Sorry about af coming , I know what your going through

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm here too. Been waiting a long time for February. If AF comes on time in Feb. Attempt will be Feb 20, 21, and 22! Cannot wait. Had 1 time attempt in November and had to skip December and January because I got really sick.

We need to get this thread stickied!!

Lets go February

Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prayforprincess View Post
    Hi Ladies -
    I thought I would start a new thread for February attempts since its just around the corner. I am expecting my af in one week and then its off we go...I am expecting to o sometime between the 19th and 21st. I am so excited! This will be our first month attempting, and I can't wait to get pregger's and get off this diet! I was all geared up to attempt in January and then had to have unexpected back surgery which put a damper on my baby making plans
    So hopefully February brings us all much luck and many BFP's!!!
    How did your surgery go? I remember I had replied to your thread. Glad to see your ready to go..me too
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    When are you going to attempt again Katie?
    Sorry about af coming , I know what your going through
    We're talking about maybe trying in August. I don't want a baby born between December and February because I already have two January birthdays... so we won't try in the spring at all.

A girl I am friends with on Facebook just announced she's expecting, and I'm trying to be excited for her but all I felt was jealousy when I saw her BFP picture.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    How did your surgery go? I remember I had replied to your thread. Glad to see your ready to go..me too
    It was on Monday an went well, thanks. I am still recovering and taking it really easy...in bed most of the time and have help for the kids during the day. I should definitely be geared up to go in 3 weeks for my attempt though.... and It looks like we're going to be o buddies! I just pray I get my bfp this month cause I can't take the diet. It's been 6 weeks and I am really dying here. It is absolutely nothing I have ever lived by before. My friends see me losing weight and joke that they want to do this diet too. I tell them "no you don't and if I wasn't desperate for a girl I wouldn't be using this as a weight loss method at all!". I love love love red meat, any meat and I usually never eat sugar and carb's...especially empty carb's b/c I am such a healthy nut. And I love avocados and miss them so much, for lunch I always have my chive cottage cheese and 1/2 avocado. No wonder I have 3 boys....

I was reading your attempt -- so you are doing 3 attempts?? It looks like o-2, o-1, & o? I have taken ovidrel for my ivf cycle and you definitely ovulate 36 hours after the shot. I was planning to do 2 attempts, one on +opk night and one on o night. We will abstain til 1st attempt night and then do compressed fr w/ 2 attempts the 2nd night using his 3rd &4th batch of the day 2 hours apart.

I was thinking of doing fr from af- attempts but it is so hard and I really do not want to dtd every night -- I am so tired from the kids. My dh is a pain and will not take care of himself so the pressure is on me to make sure it gets done.
    Last edited by prayforprincess; January 28th, 2012 at 08:11 PM.
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Trust me katie I would be jealous too.. I saw my cousin the other day with her baby girl and my cousins sister in law was there preg 3 weeks to go ( having a girl too ) I was sooooooo jealous i was so uncomfortable and hardly spoke all day Not just because i was jealous but was upset.. Anyway..

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm on board for this month )))!!!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow you're organised! No doubt we'll be ttc again in Feb too

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 118 1231151101 ... LastLast