Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What would you do?

I'm wondering if any of you can give me some input on what you would do based off your knowledge of overall sway tactics.

I believe I have read that miscarriages sway pink, and I am the tail end of a miscarriage. The only thing I'm not sure of is that I started to miscarry mid April with help from medication prescribed to me and the process stopped and was incomplete. At that point we decided to try to let things pass naturally and things have seemed to be progressing the last few days. So I guess I don't know if that long of a miscarriage process could still sway pink? Or I wonder if my hormones and body are already recovering. I also know it's not a magic bullet.

So I'm trying to decide if I should try to catch the first egg after this miscarriage is over, or if I should wait a couple of cycles and really focus on the diet and exercise. I had been working out up until my gym closed, so it's been about a month now that I've done any consistent working out. I also just really started tracking my calories and macros and have lost 1.5 lbs in about a week.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry.

Yes that still sways pink. We have pretty good results with the first cycle after a miscarriage (76%) so I generally recommend that if it's safe for you, you should try to catch the first egg. Go ahead and start diet and exercise now, because it is entirely possible (even likely) that you won't get pregnant the first month out and then you'll have much longer under your belt for next month or the following.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ