April 2020

Hoping to sway for a at the end of 2020 - start 2021

2. Thanks Abifasc thanked for this post
    Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! Congrats!!! That is sooo amazing!! Sending you sticky pink dust!

It makes me so excited and nervous at the same time that so many of you are all pg in the first round!
    I am also in a Dutch forum where everyone is pg in the first round!
    I pray that in a months time I will have my gorgeous bfp in my hands so I can join the due date group...

When I was TTC with my DS, everyone in my group got pg so quickly and it made it quit difficult because they always say: it takes an average of a year and yet everyone around me was getting pg in 1-3 months time... I hope so badly I will too!!

4. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone doing?
    It’s very quiet here...

@Hotlikemexico and @Abifasc how are you feeling?

Im currently at cd 12 and hoping for a positive opk any day now. DH really wants to BD LOL. He said he would save up his best for that magic moment but confessed this morning he had a weak moment in the shower Wednesday (my cd 10) I told him it was ok just as long as he only releases inside me the one time at positive opk (right?) and then he felt better again.
    Im so excited... hope to get the positive Saturday or Sunday! Fingers crossed ����
    Last edited by ProudMom90; September 11th, 2020 at 08:09 AM.

6. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also my temperature is alot lower this cycle, probably doesn’t mean anything but it maybe cause I’ve finally got the hang of it? LOL96E16A21-A07B-4229-9526-6EE43EEFDB54.jpeg

8. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Proudmom I must confess that I had to run a conversion LOL sad I’m not familiar with Celsius but my temps were a little bit lower than yours usually! Nothing to worry about there. Fingers crosses for a positive opk for you soon!

As for me, my main issue is I reinjured an old herniated disc this week, so I’m in a lot of pain and pretty bummed. I can’t take anything or do anything for it since I’m pregnant, other than PT. It really took away all my excitement over being pregnant. But I’m feeling a little better today and determined to give it my all in PT and prevent this from happening again. As for pregnancy stuff, I had my first u/s at 6w3d this past Wednesday and saw a heartbeat! 133bpm, it was awesome. I’ve got fatigue and random bouts of nausea, but not TOO terrible. I sent my poor DH to the store earlier because I absolutely NEEDED a loaf of sourdough bread... melted some butter on it and it was the best thing I’ve ever eaten took away my nausea too!

[mention]Abifasc [/mention] I hope you’re doing well! Haven’t heard from you in a bit either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahaha the other way around I have to look up Degrees Fahrenheit LOL.

That sure is a bummer you reinjured! I bet that hurts a lot... hope the PT helps a little. Thank goodness you got that DH of yours then to help you through the nausea. I never had that strong a cravings I had to send my DH to the store when I was pg with my DS, then again... I remember regularly feeling frustrated when I got my pizza and vanilla icecream craving... about an half an hour after all the stores had closed LOL ��

I guess it was a good thing for me because I barely put on wait because I really had an aversion of chocolate, sweets and crisps when I was pg.
    My OPK was near to positive yesterday so we had our one attempt last night! Fingers crossed it was a good one!

11. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agh the chocolate/sweets/bread/CARBS!! are really all I can handle right now! That’s kind of awesome that that’s what your aversion was to... versus mine which is vegetables! Dang! I’ve already put on almost 4lbs. I’m trying to make myself believe that a lot of it is water weight as I’m RIDICULOUSLY bloated 24/7. Fun times in the first tri! LOL

But YAY FOR YOUR ATTEMPT! That’s so exciting!! I’ve got everything crossed for you!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

13. Thanks ProudMom90 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    Agh the chocolate/sweets/bread/CARBS!! are really all I can handle right now! That’s kind of awesome that that’s what your aversion was to... versus mine which is vegetables! Dang! I’ve already put on almost 4lbs. I’m trying to make myself believe that a lot of it is water weight as I’m RIDICULOUSLY bloated 24/7. Fun times in the first tri! LOL

But YAY FOR YOUR ATTEMPT! That’s so exciting!! I’ve got everything crossed for you!

Same. For a boy sway, you’re supposed to eat high protein, high fat, high calorie. While I realize I’m not swaying anymore, I still want to eat semi similar so my body doesn’t think I suddenly can’t support this baby, but it’s been so difficult. Meat has been making me kind of sick. It seems too greasy no matter what it is so I’m stuck on carbs right now. LOL

15. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hakrueg View Post
    Same. For a boy sway, you’re supposed to eat high protein, high fat, high calorie. While I realize I’m not swaying anymore, I still want to eat semi similar so my body doesn’t think I suddenly can’t support this baby, but it’s been so difficult. Meat has been making me kind of sick. It seems too greasy no matter what it is so I’m stuck on carbs right now. LOL

YUP! I have Buffalo Wild Wings leftovers in the fridge that I’m dying to eat but haven’t been able to touch, because I can’t stomach the chicken right now. I’ve done a LOT of reading while being stuck on the couch these last five days (fml) but it seems many are in the same boat with living on carbs now. With my second I could only stomach cereal and canned apricots for the first tri LOL, I’m glad it’s not THAT level this time around. But I watched a bag of arugula go bad in my fridge this past week because I can’t touch it, and I’m so sad about it!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That makes me feel better. I thought I just needed to fight it harder. LOL

18. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast