Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rephresh and FR question!

Orginally I was wanting to abstain for 12 day with 1 attempt @+opk. I was going to use Summers eve vinegar douche before and after to control ph (I know you debunked ph but I after 2 darling boys and desperately wanting our last to be a girl, I'd feel more comfortable with controlling my ph with something that would drop it). I know the 1 attempt + douche will decrease odds of conception which leads me to my next better idea....

If we FR for 7+ days (release inside) and I'm using repshresh through out that ttc cycle, would my odds of conceiving me slightly higher than the 1 attempt mentioned above but also sway girl bc of the FR & ph control with rephresh?

Obviously I have other things in my sway like cardio 6-7 days/week for 60 minutes+, fasting, weight loss, le diet, coffee, fibr , sylk and other things that may not be scientifically proven but make me feel better like hot shower for dh, missionary, J&D, aspartame.

Thoughts?
    Mama to two gorgeous boys Teddy 2017 and Jack 2019

Praying for a baby girl to bless our family in 2021

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DO NOT do 7 days of release inside. We don't know as much as we would like about swaying, but one thing we DO know is that 3+ attempts in the fertile window sways strongly blue.

It is really, really a step in the wrong direction to do the pH stuff and add attempts. We know this because originally that's what we did!! No one had ever guessed that number f attempts swayed. So I had people do all this stuff like pH and then add attempts to get pregnant. It was the lowest results of the site - only 58%. But luckily we noticed that the jellies were not working, and for some reason one attempt was. We changed things to focus on the one attempt and drop the jelly, and our results skyrocketed and have stayed up ever since.

And this doesn't even go into the number of people who have tried to do frequent BD and then end up skipping days because of sick kids or their hubs gets tired or a yeast infection or whatever - and then end up not even doing frequent BD at all, so then they have regular release AND 3+ attempts in the fertile window - super blue!

It is not worth the risk you are taking for something that does not help your sway one bit.

I would suggest doing the one attempt and a douche ONLY BEFORE and not after. 4-6 hours before.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for explaining. I defintely won't do FR. I'm comfortable doing an abstain with 1 attempt @+opk. Is there anything I can do to increase my chances of conceiving with this frequency? How long on average does it take for a 32 woman and 33 man to conceive doing a girl sway?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, I forgot to ask how many days for an abstain?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Our average time to conception is about 3 months. I haven't broken it down by age (we just don't ahve the kind of time and manpower to do things to that level of specificity) but across all ages, all strictness of sways from the loosest to the strictest, 3 months is the average time to conception.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jax006 View Post
    Also, I forgot to ask how many days for an abstain?
    7-10

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    DO NOT do 7 days of release inside. We don't know as much as we would like about swaying, but one thing we DO know is that 3+ attempts in the fertile window sways strongly blue.

It is really, really a step in the wrong direction to do the pH stuff and add attempts. We know this because originally that's what we did!! No one had ever guessed that number f attempts swayed. So I had people do all this stuff like pH and then add attempts to get pregnant. It was the lowest results of the site - only 58%. But luckily we noticed that the jellies were not working, and for some reason one attempt was. We changed things to focus on the one attempt and drop the jelly, and our results skyrocketed and have stayed up ever since.

And this doesn't even go into the number of people who have tried to do frequent BD and then end up skipping days because of sick kids or their hubs gets tired or a yeast infection or whatever - and then end up not even doing frequent BD at all, so then they have regular release AND 3+ attempts in the fertile window - super blue!

It is not worth the risk you are taking for something that does not help your sway one bit.

I would suggest doing the one attempt and a douche ONLY BEFORE and not after. 4-6 hours before.
    Thanks for your reply! I will definitely stick to the 1 attempt. And why do you suggest not douching after dtd?

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Because pH doesn't work https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ph-pickle.html and douching right at the time of intercourse cuts odds of conception to nothing.