Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Praying for a girl after 2 boys...

Hi everyone,

I first joined after I had my second DS, basically just wanted to read up on what to do should we ttc again. That was over 4 years ago now and I’m currently 7 weeks pregnant, and completely obsessing over whether I’m going to be having a little girl this time.

I forgot all about swaying when we decided to ttc (I was just happy to have gotten dh on board for another!) but about 6 months before ttc I had upped my running due to signing up for various races etc. I go every day, and had been doing 1-2hrs at least 4/5 times, with less on the other days). DH also took up running but not so much, just a couple times a week for about an hour.

Because I wasn’t trying to sway I didn’t think about my diet, but this is what I was doing:

Diet was pretty consistently low - no breakfast, eggs on toast for lunch no butter (I know eggs sway blue but they were the one of few things that I had much fat in, so wondering if that was ok if looking at the whole diet?) then a fairly balanced evening meal, little carbs, little chicken / fish, green veg.

I was drinking fair amounts of tea / coffee - no sugar.

Not much fruit, and I would snack on crackers between lunch and dinner.

I was losing weight but I think it had plateaued around when we conceived (but I don’t have scales so could only judge by dress size)

I should have really paid more attention to my diet now looking back, but I thought I wasn’t that bothered if we got pink or blue, now I have had dreams of a dd and realise I am!!

We dtd twice, once on cd13 and then once as soon as I got a peak reading on CD17 (ov on Cd 18 - as temping so know this).

Anyway, just wondering if you thought any of this could’ve swayed girl or was I swaying more blue?

Thank you for reading if you made it this far!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You always have a chance of a girl! I prefer not to go over sways that are done deals because I can't know what the outcome of any sway would be and since nothing can be changed, I feel like it would just create false hope for people. You guys did do some pink friendly stuff here, and I'll just wish you good luck and send you all the pink dust I can muster!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ