Thread: Cocoa..

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cocoa..

Ive read that cocoa is a ph reducing food and that the ph theory and the LE / deprivation type diet are the only 2 things that doctors / experts think could help to sway.. I’m totally craving it as I’m pre period, can someone please advise why it might be not good for a girl sway?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya!
    I’ve heard that milk chocolate is your best option for chocolate and I believe it’s fine as long as you keep within the limits of LE diet.
    The pH idea has pretty much fallen by the wayside so don’t be too concerned about that
    Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The pH theory DOES NOT WORK. It can't work because everything you eat immediately hits your stomach acid and becomes very low in pH. your body cannot go out of a very narrow range of pH and the people selling pH diets are charlatans. I have a full explanation here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ph-pickle.html

We started off with swaying imagining that all nutrients may be swaying blue. So at first we thought "well, maybe we should even avoid things like dark chocolate because it has micronutrients" but over time we've learned that it just can't be the case that these things are swaying. (we always allowed white chocolate and added in milk chocolate not long afterwards since it has very little micronutrients in it.) Only protein, fat, calories, and then highly concentrated nutrients like fortified foods and vitamin supplements are swaying. Once we had proved this to our satisfaction, we have relaxed on the things like worrying about chocolate and our results are higher than ever.

As long as you're not on the alternate diet that avoids sugar, you can have chocolate, particualrly white and milk chocolate.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ