Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybepink - when is your scan on Thursday? Good Luck hon!

My scan is 8.30am on Friday (but that is the same as 7.30pm on Thursday UK time). Not really thinking about it any more. Just trying to focus on the baby being healthy... amazing how you obssess about the gender though!

Charlie - made a guess for you Oh and DHs are silly creatures at times aren't they! DH and I were talking about him going back to work and he said to me "you're going to have to do a lot more work around the house". I almost told him where to jump. He has not helped me with the kids! During 6 weeks of holidays he got up first once to sort out the boys!!!! His priority is his daily run! arghhhh MEN!!!!

maybe - hope the swelling goes down - very unpleasant!
    2008 / 2010 / 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Goodluck with your scans Maybepink and pinga

x
    Mummy to 2 gorgeous (03) (09) Due in April 2013
    Swayed, hoped & prayed for my little princess. Now expecting her!!

Dreams do come true, potty shot found here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post309602

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    just popping in to wish maybepink and pinga tons of luck today!!!!! sending you both some pink dust i'll be stalking here later!

i'm a nervous wreck about tomorrow.. one moment i'm super excited and the next moment i want to bork and fall through a hole in the floor lol
    08 09 12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI all, had a busy few days, got pages to catch up on, but friend coming in half hr!

Just popped on to wish maybepink and pinga good luck and will stalk as much as I can today. xxxx
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck for tonight too then pinga!! Oooooh will be looking for updates all day x x FX for healthy happy babies and on top of that PINK x x

Feeling calmer today - i know i am grumpy too but probably the majority of that is being tired from walking and DH is in a bad mood from work! Exchanged some clubcard vouchers so we can watch the muppets in half term and to cover the cost of getting the euro tunnel for our holiday - DH wants to go to euro disney on the way or way back.....not sure though with a 6wk old baby a 2 year old and the bigger boys :S as we could only afford probably 1 day so it would be V tiring and stressful.

Sunset - you can do it all the best people pass second time will you have your own car??
    UK Mummy to 4 beautiful boys, need to stop dreaming of a princess
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    Swayed for but failed twice
    GD SUCKS

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You'll be fine Sunset, good luck for tomorrow!

Glad to hear your calmer today Charlie, men really do come from another planet i think. I ended up having a arguement last night with my oh, still not talking to him now as he never listens anyway. He'd rather stick his head in sand than confront issues.

Muppets in half term sounds fab, i always forget that i can use my vouchers for things like that

x
    Mummy to 2 gorgeous (03) (09) Due in April 2013
    Swayed, hoped & prayed for my little princess. Now expecting her!!

Dreams do come true, potty shot found here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post309602

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs to us all with naughty dh 's!! wishing4pink i usually save and spend my vouchers on our xmas shop but saved some so we could get. eurotunnel and had enough for cinema
    UK Mummy to 4 beautiful boys, need to stop dreaming of a princess
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    Swayed for but failed twice
    GD SUCKS

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, hope the scans go well today, lots and lots of luck to you both!
    2007 2010 2012

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all,
    Just back from scan and it's another little boy. I knew deep down inside. I'm upset but don't feel as bad as I did when found out DS2 was a boy. Had a gut feel and it proved to be right. Everything ok but got a low lying placenta which I've never had before. Praying it moves as I'd dearly love a home birth this time but like the gender, maybe it just isn't meant to be...... x

BFP 13/10/2011!!

Swayed for a but expecting a darling in June x

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybepink, congratulations on your little boy! I know its not quite the outcome you wanted but so glad you are not finding it as hard as when you found out with ds2. He must have wanted to be with you bad hun! x
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast