Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybepink, Congratulations on your lovely boy! Glad ur feeling better this time round about another Ds, but sending u hugs as I'm sure not hearing what u wanted wasn't easy. x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemisswilko View Post
    sunset goodluck for your test tomorrow. i did mine at whitby as my partner told me it was alot easier to do there as Middlesbrough is full of roundabouts and lanes and i was useless at them. Still it took me my 2nd go to pass. i was so nervous the first time round and just cocked everything up. 2nd go round i told no one about it. i didnt even tell my dp or my mam who was actually paying for me to put me through my test for my 21st birthday present. just thought it was best for me without all the pressure of passing. And it worked for me! everyone was shocked when i came home from a 'supposed' driving lesson to find out id actually passed. ive been driving just gone 2 years on the 19th of Jan and im so glad i stuck to it and done it! as i said before good luck and no pressure!!!!
    why have I never thought about that? what a good idea!!! if i fail tomorrow i will definitely do that for my next test. book it on a weekend and pretend it's a normal driving lesson it does make you more nervous having people rooting for you lol
    08 09 12

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyLea View Post
    Hi could you add me to list please. Im 27 and DH 30 we are currently in 2WW (12dpo) but i think im out tbh.

Congrats on your maybepink

I will catch up on thread tonight when boys are in bed, DS3 sent home from school today poorly so off to nurse him some more.
    hiya happylea, have you tested yet? Fx for you
    Mommy to 2006 2008

BFP 13-12-2011 Praying for healthy But a healthy would be nice too

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    maybepink3 ~ Congratulations on your baby boy!!! sorry you didn't hear pink but it's great that you're feeling ok with the news of another beautiful little boy. I'm sure he'll have you wrapped around his little finger in no time fx your placenta moves in time for your next scan. I've never had placenta previa but i guess it would mean a c-section if it's still low lying at your next scan?
    08 09 12

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your little boy maybepink, sorry you didn't hear what you wanted. He must really have wanted you as his mummy

x
    Last edited by Wishing4Pink; February 2nd, 2012 at 02:29 PM.
    Mummy to 2 gorgeous (03) (09) Due in April 2013
    Swayed, hoped & prayed for my little princess. Now expecting her!!

Dreams do come true, potty shot found here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post309602

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations maybepink! Welcome to the three boys club. It does get easier and I am really looking forward to my lil mans arrival now x

Charlie defiantly treat yourself.
    84 March 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Question for threelittlemen, petal and the other smoggrads ( not you sunset as I know your still on your babymoon). Do think you will have more children? If not when did you get rid of your baby things? I think it would be good idea to draw a line under my baby days and what better incentive than having to spend a fortune getting the kit again. But would I regret it then buy it all over again and still have another? I think four kids for me would not be a good idea due to age and fertility. What are you going to do?
    Last edited by maybebabythree; February 2nd, 2012 at 02:04 PM.
    84 March 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by charlieispy View Post
    how are you feeling today deaks?
    Felt fine all day today thanks! Was convinced i was going to be poorly in the night but although i went to bed feeling crap, woke up fine Am around 9dpo tomorrow and going to try my hardest not to test!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemisswilko View Post
    hiya happylea, have you tested yet? Fx for you
    tested a few times, at 8dpo thought i saw line but DH didnt agree then 10dpo FRER BFN and then today at 12dpo on IC BFN but not fmu.
    I really had loads of symptons from ov but nothing at all now, witch due around the 4th.
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyLea View Post
    tested a few times, at 8dpo thought i saw line but DH didnt agree then 10dpo FRER BFN and then today at 12dpo on IC BFN but not fmu.
    I really had loads of symptons from ov but nothing at all now, witch due around the 4th.
    How frustrating for you happylea! Will you keep testing?
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast