Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

have heaps of cm

Hi ladies,

I have a question, when did your cm start to reduce or when did you become drier?
    I've been on the diet since the start of Jan (started on my first day of AF) and now I am on CD 9 of the second cycle, so all up 5 weeks. I am still getting quite a bit of cm starting already at CD8, tmi now but its on my undies already grrrr. I know it's not a long time to be on the diet and I need to be patient but I was wondering what your experiences were and whether you decided to do anything different or add something else in. Not sure whether I maybe doing something wrong.
    We are wanting to start ttc in my next cycle (where I should o in first or second week of March).

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was on the diet for 4-5 months in total (forget exactly), but it was only in the last month that I was drier

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mmmm thanks rainbow, maybe I should have started on it earlier. Having said that I probably wouldn't have stuck to it as it is making me quite unmotivated, cranky and miserable, so much so that I almost wonder is it all really worth it when I'd be just as happy with another boy. Mental note to self, re group Cherry, women have been on the diet a lot longer, suck it up lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I definitely think there are benefits to being on the diet less! And you could always take an antihistamine to dry things up?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it varies for each individual unfortunately, depending on how efficiently your body produces hormones. Some people can go on indefinitely and never really have it dry up much. The good news is, People get pg with boys and girls with lots of EWCM!

I second rainbow's q - are you doing or planning on doing antihistamine for your attempt?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to add that I have never made that much cm and I have two boys!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for that ladies,

amari I've always had tons of the stuff and have two boys, I guess I always associate it to conceiving boys and I also rarely read about women who conceive boys who don't produce much cm, in fact I think you maybe my first so it's nice to hear it.

To answer your question rainbow and AS, you guys responded to one of my threads about attempts/rephresh and antihistamine.
    I plan on doing attempts on 0-3, 0-2, 0-1, 0, 0+12 with DH 2nd batch as he will be doing fr for 10 days, DH is 41, I'm 37.
    Atomic, you suggested Zyrtec at least 6hours prior first attempt, use it everyday I have EWCM and or every day I attempt plus any day before but not to use on o day or day after.

I was going to use rephresh but have decided not to as I want the best chance of falling pregnant and am worried if I add too many things that it is less likely to happen.

I thought about using sylk with every attempt instead to try to lower ph with all those dtd attempts and if I'm drier it may assist (that's if I do get drier). Not sure whether that is any good? I guess I'm thinking on the lines of wanting to get pregnant quicker and not use so many things that hinder that from happening, hope that makes sense.

Thanks again ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hopefully even though you have cm it'll be low pH and will transport those already-lowered swimmers to the egg for you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also have 3 boys and have never had very much cm at all.
    I have to agree with AS -- having cm does not matter much with gender. My girlfriend has 3 girls and gets gobs and gobs of cm. Another one of my gf's has 2 girls and she says her cm gets so bad at o time it drips down her leg (sorry, TMI).
    Take Zyrtec to help. But do not be discouraged by cm. And being on the diet, at least the ph of your cm will be low.
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry, it's impossible for me to keep everyone straight and recall who I have told what to.

Zyrtec/cetirizine but do know you can use Benadryl/diphenhydramine and Z if you need to dry yourself up more. Just do the Z once a day and then use B 1-2 hours before your attempt. This is safe (verified by 2 doctors, an allergist, and a pharmacist)

Doing more than one attempt, I prob. would use either RepHresh or Sylk just to give some peace of mind with pH.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast