Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it possible to over exercise for pink?

I just want to make sure that I’m not going blue by walking on the treadmill every day. I really enjoy it and it’s the only peace and quiet I get all day. Tia!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're exercising more than 60 minutes a day, 4+ days a week, then more exercise than that won't sway blue.

But I'm not quite sure that is what you're asking me here. I am not sure if you're saying you're exercising too much or not enough. So let me clarify.

As long as you are losing at least some weight (or have lost some and are now holding steady, or started off at such a low BMI you did not need to lose weight) on a lower cal, lower protein diet, then even if you can't get up to the full 60 6-7 recommendation you're still likely swaying pink with less exercise. Now, I think you'll have better results with more exercise, but I suspect moderate exercise has a lot of benefits to blood sugar control and weight loss (esp. for people with insulin resistance) and so I allow moderate exercise as long as you're good on diet.

But IF you are talking about exercising more and more, that does have a downside as well. If you just start exercising constantly, you can end up delaying or stopping ovulation, and having to basically sway blue just to get your cycle going again. So there is also that consideration...better to take some caution not to go overboard with diet and exercise because of the risk to your cycle.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m sorry, my question wasn’t clear lol. I’m exercising every day for at least 60 minutes. Sadly, I’m really struggling with the diet. I’m fine with calories, but fat is always too high. Strict vegetarian but I’m really struggling with fat and carbs

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ll add, I’ve lost weight but I’m confident it’s just from adderall. I don’t know how I keep screwing up my diet so badly but it’s really depressing me

ETA: I started my period this morning. I feel like the universe is screaming at me that if I have another it’ll be a boy. I know nothing is certain but this is alllll just like DS and opposite of DD. I’m starting my periods in the morning, during new moons and then ovulating during full and especially during the fall/winter seasons...
    Last edited by Pretty; November 13th, 2020 at 12:51 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty View Post
    I’m sorry, my question wasn’t clear lol. I’m exercising every day for at least 60 minutes. Sadly, I’m really struggling with the diet. I’m fine with calories, but fat is always too high. Strict vegetarian but I’m really struggling with fat and carbs
    I need more information about this. Specifically, how many cals, grams of fat, and grams of protein are you eating?

Why are you counting carbs?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I use fitness pal, so it counts carbs and I try to be aware since we have talked about how carbs might be connected to my dark and excess body hair. Fat is awful, usually around 80 grams. Calories are good at 1800 and protein is generally ok at 50-60. I am still nursing at night. I’m stressed about the dumb stuff like day versus night periods and the moon phases (to be fair, I’ve read a pretty good study on this recently which hasn’t helped my stress) and any words of encouragement would be wonderful. Mental health isn’t great right now.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't want you guys to count carbs though. Only fat, protein, and calories. As long as you're having whole grains, avoiding sugar, having full fat dairy only, and keeping the fat and protein above 50 g you're likely just fine with carbs and there is nothing to be gained from tracking them.

Are you counting the protein and fat in fruit and veg?? Where is this fat coming from?

Please share the "study" with me (studies in support of magic and mysticism get air quotes from me) and I'll tell you what is wrong with it.

I don't want anyone to stress about stuff like that.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! No I’m not counting fruit and veggies. The most recent study I read was this:
    https://arxiv.org/pdf/1706.08151.pdf

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They state very clearly that they do not know when any of the women ovulated or conceived and come up with an algorithm for determining "likely" days. They guesstimate about people's exposure to artificial light based on if they live in the city or the country. They also state very clearly that "given the lack of evidence for this any effect would be very small" (which is entirely true even in their findings). Then they also have stuff in there that's utter nonsense like saying 1000% ridiculous things like "gravity may come into play as the X chromosome is 3% heavier than the Y" - that is LUDICROUS as all sperm are minuscule, 3% of minuscule is practically nothing, and X and Y sperm are not affected differently by gravity. If you stood next to me and we were about the same size, only my little pinky was 3% larger than yours, gravity would have absolutely NO different effect on us. This study is guess upon guess, with nonsense on top.

Additionally we have gobs of studies indicating other things sway gender like diet, exercise, etc a lot more within our control than ovulation. This is one of those things that you guys should not get hung up on because it's you struggling to control things in your environment (which sways strongly blue.) Let it go. It doesn't matter, and what your cycle did this month or last month has nothing to do with next month anyway.

And just to be crystal clear, this is NOT "moon phases" as defined by astrologers and was what I thought you were originally talking about, but moonlight (which is much more plausible and I've written about in the past in my Lunaception article here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...1-Lunaception=) Just want everyone to understand that when I was referring to magic and mysticism I was talking about the astrology stuff (Jonas, etc) and not actual research into moonlight.