Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I messed up LE big time

I've been told this is the best place to come to!

I was in a parenting group where a very brief LE outline was posted and recommended for conceiving a girl. That's all fine and dandy but I should have done way more research before diving in.

I've been having 1200-1400 calories a day, fasting 9pm-1pm and taking cinnamon pills 1-2x a day for the past 5½ months. I lost a lot of weight very rapidly before it settled and by the time we started TTC... I wasn't ovulating at all anymore. I'm underweight, have 15ish% body fat haven't ovulated the last 3 cycles (checked by using test strips daily and checking BBT). I'm pretty sure it's due to basically crash during and taking a I shouldn't have.

Does anyone know how do I fix this without swaying boy? I think I need to gain weight but I'm not sure how to with LE!

My current diet is below for reference

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kaela.; November 29th, 2020 at 04:34 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh NO I'm so sorry to hear that - I wish I had the ability to go through the entire Internet and police it for people who wrongfully explain the LE Diet but there just aren't enough hours in the day. But don't despair, I handle stuff like this all the time, and we can fix this while still swaying pink.

Question - you're not getting positive OPK, but are you getting your period? If you're getting your period still, the odds are very good you're still ovulating but it's just not registering on the OPK. Sometimes OPK stop registering when people have cut back too far. Either way the changes will be the same here so this is more for my understanding than anything.

First thing we need to do is wean off the cinnamon. Don't just drop it, but wean off it, kind of quickly. You are NOT in the category of person I ever would have given cinnamon to to start with, and you're taking probably 4-6 times as much as I recommend even FOR people who need it. That needs to go now. So be spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then you can drop it.

Are you taking any other supplements?? Even something that seems unimportant like tea?

Are you counting the calories in low carb vegetables?? If so, stop. Those are free and unlimited, and we also don't count ANY protein and fat in fruits and veg. So you'll need to be eating more food just to stay at the same cal/pro/fat level let alone to get up where you should be.

Have you counted protein and fat at all during this time?

So given all that I suspect you're actually even lower on cals than you think and depending on your portion size, are likely not eating enough protein and fat either. IMMEDIATELY I want you to add in a serving of full fat dairy daily (any kind you want) and 4-6 eggs a week. Don't even count them in, I think you need this stuff to enable you to get and stay pregnant.

At the same time we don't want to go overboard so we don't end up inadvertently swaying blue, either. So I want you to first, add in the dairy and eggs, and start counting the cals, pro, and fat correctly. Then let's see where we are. I do not want you under 1200 cals (NOT COUNTING the cals in low carb veg) at all ever and I suspect you'll need to be more like 1500-1800 cals or even beyond it, but I want to see how you respond to that first.

And please don't hesitate to keep in touch with me. This is something we need to do over time gradually or you will a)gain massive weight rapidly and b) may harm your sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ