Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are on it yourself luvmykiddies. You can add mumofsix as a friend and add her on the group yourself. I'm on of the Admins and you're more than welcome to PM me on here so I can add you or anyone else for that matter =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 2010 2013

An inspirational quote I just

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies. I'm from aus too and was wondering if the supplements were different in other countries. Which virtex are you taking? I'm taking a blackmores brand. Did your husbands take licorice root 2 weeks on and 2 off??

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryBlossom View Post
    If you are on it yourself luvmykiddies. You can add mumofsix as a friend and add her on the group yourself. I'm on of the Admins and you're more than welcome to PM me on here so I can add you or anyone else for that matter =)

Did you want me to PM you my FB name??
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I'm new to this site and swaying but wanting to start swaying for a girl. I'm a kiwi so hope you don't mind me joining in. :-). I have 6 beautiful boys already but desperately want a little girl. Thanks and hoping to get to know you all on our swaying journey.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another Aussie here, hoping to start TTC for a girl in about October this year. I'm going to start getting my swaying diet happening from about July. Is it worth signing up to the personalised plans? I'm one of those people who sort of needs it all written down for me and then I can just follow.

Looking forward to chatting more as time goes on.
    Last edited by petitecoccinellidae; March 26th, 2014 at 10:54 PM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone-I'm new here, from Australia. Just wondering what everyone uses to test their ph levels, and where do you buy them from?
    Thanks!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by chipchi View Post
    Hi, I'm new to this site and swaying but wanting to start swaying for a girl. I'm a kiwi so hope you don't mind me joining in. :-). I have 6 beautiful boys already but desperately want a little girl. Thanks and hoping to get to know you all on our swaying journey.
    Hi and welcome! Another Aussie and another mum with six boys. 😀 This site is an amazing source of info, ideas and best of all so supportive, friendly and welcoming. Look forward to sharing your sway journey. 💜

Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, I am very new to the world of swaying. My DH and I have 2 wonderful boys we would love to complete my family and have a baby girl. I am a bit lost with all the diets feel like when I google I get ideas then I look into more and it says that what I had read previously was wrong! So lost!! I am from Australia and am wondering if someone can confirm what I am eating sounds ok?
    Today I didn't eat till noon had a diet vanilla yoghurt 2 cruskits with thin sliced cucumber lunch I had cranberry and turkey sandwich. I had a strawberry skim milk smoothie and for dinner planning to have mountain bread chicken wrap with cheese and cucumber? I also have gone onto vitex due to PCOS, folic acid drinking 2 glasses of cranberry juice, making sure I have had milk. I have bought aci gel for when we start trying. My husband is not so open to the diet so has agreed to not have caffeine, no red meat has been taking licorice root he also is drinking cranberry juice and having milk drinks in the day. Does this sound ok or can anyone give me tips on anything else I can do?

Using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just bought some PH test strips from ebay, they come with instructions. Best of luck
    2010 2012 2015

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a customised plan. I think it's helpful, but the 6 months support is even better. I think it's money well spent. I had done my own research but I think that it's even better to have an absolute expert formulate a plan. Good luck!
    2010 2012 2015

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast