Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo1984 View Post
    Thank you!!!

Can you explain the abbreviations in this sentence?

One attempt (timing is irrelevant so you'd usually start with one attempt at pos opk to increase conception odds then move onto an e4d pattern after a few cycles)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So pos opk means positive opk. An opk is an ovulation test. Opks test for the LH hormone as it peaks prior to ovulation happening. You can get dip tests that are best used between 1-3pm after restricting fluids and holding your pee for a couple hours - Ovuplan is a good brand dip test ypu can buy from Chemist Warehouse. You basically float a test stick in a container of urine and then read the result (full instructions are always provided) Alternatively Clearblue digital dual hormone opks use first morning urine, will go from open circle to flashing smiley (once it detects a shift in lh and estrogen) then will show a fixed (non flashing) smiley once your levels have peaked. Also available at Chemist Warehouse and pretty sure Woolies/Coles sell too?

So one attempt at pos opk just means to have unprotected sex the one time (unprotected that is) the day you get a pos opk as you will likely ovulate between 12-48 hours after.

E4d means to have unprotected intercourse every four days. Whether you do this as every 96 hours or every 72 is up to you. Maybe start with the 96 hours then move onto the 72 hour version after a couple cycles. Doing e4d eliminates the need for opks and many find it a lot less stressful

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are there any stats on which one is more successful?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m so confused by all the posts on gender dreaming... can someone direct me to a post that just has plain and simple Girl sway advice. Thank you!!

Unfortunately, what works for one person does not always work for others (not to mention that many people want to use many different things that others don't want to use) and so the sites that have one set of directions for everyone are doing people a big disservice. I know it seems confusing at first but I am here to answer all your questions and within a short time it falls into place.

What has worked in our results is LE Diet longer than 12 weeks plus coffee, fiber, and alcohol, cardio exercise 60 minutes a day 4+ days a week (6-7 days is best), one attempt, and Clomid or Femara if you can get them. For DH, smoking and jogging and/or biking have been proven to sway in studies. We have had seemingly good results with OLE and soymilk as welll though I'm not certain they are really helping.

Everything else has not worked well.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes JoJo1984 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are there any stats on which one is more successful?

We can't compare them because two different groups of people are using them. People who go to e4d have often been on diet a lot longer and are less fertile than those who get pregnant using one attempt.

I recommend everyone start off with one attempt and then after a few months go to every 4 days. I do think one attempt is better and this is not obvious in the statistics due to a variety of reasons (which I can go into if you'd like.)

8. Likes JoJo1984 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I’ve just read the article you pinned... so calcium/milk is not a big deal with the LE diet? On Ingender it’s a big deal...

Most of us on here have gotten at least one boy doing things the IG way with the calcium supps. If you do want to include them, it's up to you, just be sure you take only supplements of cal/mag without Vit. D and don't drink gobs of dairy (it's ok within LE Diet limits, but it's not a free food) because that likely sways blue due to the massive amounts of nutrients in the dairy foods.

10. Likes JoJo1984 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Most of us on here have gotten at least one boy doing things the IG way with the calcium supps. If you do want to include them, it's up to you, just be sure you take only supplements of cal/mag without Vit. D and don't drink gobs of dairy (it's ok within LE Diet limits, but it's not a free food) because that likely sways blue due to the massive amounts of nutrients in the dairy foods.
    Thanks! This is very helpful

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice to see an Australian thread for LE food items....

13. Likes pinkinthestars liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies pls help me with choosing a good wrap here...Usually shop in coles or Woolies but happy to buy any based on tried and tested suggestions thanks in advance

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ttcpinkluck View Post
    Ladies pls help me with choosing a good wrap here...Usually shop in coles or Woolies but happy to buy any based on tried and tested suggestions thanks in advance

I’ve been using Mountain bread wraps xoxox

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast