Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Breakfast pcos ideas

Hi. What could I have for breakfast for girl sway?

I feel hungry with just a handful of nuts and an orange or 1 egg with an orange. I was used to a bowl of porridge and a yoghurt.
    Please give me some ideas.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have read some of your other posts and I need more information. Starting with how much food you are eating. I think you're not eating enough and that is why you're so hungry.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    To answer your question though, I'd eat whatever YOU like within the limits of the day.

Most people do skip fortified cereal and porridge though.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks. I said an egg and fruit , 2 slices of wholemeal bread and fruit or nuts and fruit, or yoghurt and fruit? Are they ok? Is wholemeal bread ok? Wholegrain and wholemeal are both fortified with vitamins though ah

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is not what I need from you. I need you to take an average day and tell me what you are eating. I cannot have people tell me foods and then me imagine in my mind how much they are eating. You could be eating vastly different amounts. Plus, it would be a full time job for me to calculate everyone's meals for them. It is much better for everyone to add up their stuff individually and tell that to me rather than me wasting hours and hours adding up people's meals (while guessing at what their portion sizes are.)

Eat what you want within the limits for the day. All those things are fine provided you were in the limits of the day.

But as we talked about in a different thread, since you have a history of an eating disorder it's best for you to simply go vegetarian and not worry about the limits (just be sure you're eating enough!). all those things would be fine as well.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so eggs wont say boy? I can't go vegetarian as my partner wont do it and we have our meal together and don't want to make different meals up. What could I eat to get protein if I did try vegetarian? I will try and persuade my partner. lol

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It’s fairly easy to still eat vegetarian even if your partner isn’t. If you’re making a stir fry for example, just add meat to his plate, if having a salad for dinner add nuts/seeds/beans or whatever protein to the salad so you’re still getting some protein but then add chicken to his salad, he can have a beef burger while you have a veggie burger, if making pita pizzas then you could add ham/salami to his and leave it off yours, if making burritos just use beans in yours but add meat to his.

Or he could cook whatever meat he wants himself!

My in-laws (particularly my FIL) is pretty adamant about a meal not being a proper meal unless it has meat in it. We pretty much just do our regular vegetarian cooking when they come over and then just throw on a sausage for him to have on the side so he can have his meat. My MIL has been more open to having the meat-free option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Swaying for 2020

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What about a curry or bolognese? how would I get protein in a curry or bolognese? lentil and chickpeas? Or is veg fine? Would I get enough protein in a yoghurt ..yoghurt has 8g of sugar though. Cheese and onion sandwich at lunch .. Maybe a bit of chicken with dinner wouldn't do harm to sway? No tea and delaying breakfast and no snacks is a major change for me with having aspergers and eating disorder past.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know many vegetarians who have boys though?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Emz90 View Post
    Thanks so eggs wont say boy? I can't go vegetarian as my partner wont do it and we have our meal together and don't want to make different meals up. What could I eat to get protein if I did try vegetarian? I will try and persuade my partner. lol
    You can have some eggs on LE Diet, sure. Within the limits, though. Some people imagine eggs are pink friendly because some say they "have progeseterone" (they don't really that is not how your body gets progesterone) and eat a dozen eggs a day. Don't do that. But 4-6 eggs a week is a-ok.

If your partner won't agree to it just let it go. A big fight and stress situation where you guys are having power struggles all the time is not going to help your sway either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast