Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, or daily even longer if, when you reduce the dose to 3x a week, you notice you start feeling worse.

Sometimes changes in CM in the 2WW can of course be pregnancy-related, beyond that I can't speculate. Good luck and pink dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks onelittlewish thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelittlewish View Post
    Hey kazzz have you started trying?
    Hey sorry i missed this. I'm not trying yet, I'm still trying to sort my diet and ocd �� I've been off meat and take aways and junk food for 3 months so I'm probably already to go but recently over the last 3wks I've been chopping an changes my diet trying to perfect it an switching between sways to see what feels right. I decided to get healthy 3 months ago which just happens to be girl friendly so I'm happy about that since i only just chose to try again like a month ago. Now I'm over thinking everything and picking apart my sway mostly because my last girl sway didn't work there's more pressure this time. Also I've gained nearly a kg in a wk since adding full fat dairy to my sway but I'm still within the limits this is giving me anxiety. How's your weight going? I hope i can get my weight to stay the same without starting to gain.

Have you taken a test yet or has af arrived?
    Last edited by Kazzzz; April 21st, 2022 at 05:21 PM.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Hey sorry i missed this. I'm not trying yet, I'm still trying to sort my diet and ocd �� I've been off meat and take aways and junk food for 3 months so I'm probably already to go but recently over the last 3wks I've been chopping an changes my diet trying to perfect it an switching between sways to see what feels right. I decided to get healthy 3 months ago which just happens to be girl friendly so I'm happy about that since i only just chose to try again like a month ago. Now I'm over thinking everything and picking apart my sway mostly because my last girl sway didn't work there's more pressure this time. Also I've gained nearly a kg in a wk since adding full fat dairy to my sway but I'm still within the limits this is giving me anxiety. How's your weight going? I hope i can get my weight to stay the same without starting to gain.

Hi Kazzz, sorry I missed this too!! Only checked the tww thread these past few days. My weight is ok -/+ 1kg I try to keep it steady at bmi 18.9. When I was strict with meat/refined carbs/ no milk & minimum sugar my bmi dropped to 18.1 and my ovulations were late around cd16-18. Now usually I ovulate around CD13-15 so that feels abit healthier but somehow I still have trouble conceiving. I am no where close to a solid LE diet now (in my opinion) and at this point I just want to get pregnant with LE-inspired diet lol.

I did test from 10DPO and yea honestly I don't know what is going on. I got a very faint positive at 11dpo late evening, then 12 & 13 mornings (today) the lines were pretty much the same. I went to have my HCG checked this morning because I really want to know what these lines mean. Result came back <5miu so I am not preg at all. Out of curiosity I took another FRER without any hold and still a line came up within a min and def. Meaning they are detecting HCG <5miu? My period is due tomorrow...only time will tell I guess.

What did you change from your last sway?
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post

But of course limits are just blanket totals that I make up. If you're actively gaining weight, that indicates you need to lower calories somewhat. So make some cuts on CALORIES while keeping the same protein and fat limits.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Kazzz, sorry I missed this too!! Only checked the tww thread these past few days. My weight is ok -/+ 1kg I try to keep it steady at bmi 18.9. When I was strict with meat/refined carbs/ no milk & minimum sugar my bmi dropped to 18.1 and my ovulations were late around cd16-18. Now usually I ovulate around CD13-15 so that feels abit healthier but somehow I still have trouble conceiving. I am no where close to a solid LE diet now (in my opinion) and at this point I just want to get pregnant with LE-inspired diet lol.

I did test from 10DPO and yea honestly I don't know what is going on. I got a very faint positive at 11dpo late evening, then 12 & 13 mornings (today) the lines were pretty much the same. I went to have my HCG checked this morning because I really want to know what these lines mean. Result came back <5miu so I am not preg at all. Out of curiosity I took another FRER without any hold and still a line came up within a min and def. Meaning they are detecting HCG <5miu? My period is due tomorrow...only time will tell I guess.

We are seeing a lot of these very faint positive tests that never get any darker. We feel they changed something about the technology they're using about 2 1/2 years ago now (just prior to the pandemic) as we have had a lot of these strange ghost lines that did not amount to anything.

9. Likes onelittlewish liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey alot has changed this time longer on the diet, exercise for 1hr 6x a wk was doing none last time, I've also switched from original le white bread, rice, pasta to pcos/alt wholegrains low/no sugar etc. I'm breastfeeding this time and the gap between my next baby an last baby is much closer. I'm more relaxed (lol even when it doesn't seem like it atomic lol) i was alot more ocd last time and I'm not in a rush this time. We are selling our house and moving so I'm distracted by that which is good. What i do want to do is get my weight down a bit more before conceiving this time because my weight was the same the last 3 times my bmi is 21 a bit lower would be good
    Last edited by Kazzzz; April 26th, 2022 at 02:37 AM.

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes onelittlewish liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, need your advice here...we are having a long break here and we are travelling. Meal times are random and food choices are quite limited so I am pretty much off the diet entirely for this week. We are eating quite a lot of bread and meat and it is hard to stick to no snacking due to constant social gatherings with friends. I don't have a scale here but I am pretty sure I will gain weight because I am full all the time and actually feeling quite uncomfortable. How would this week off diet (not just some cheats here and there) impact the sway? The only thing that is pink friendly on this trip is that I've been sleeping really poorly as I am cosleeping with the kids and feeling exhausted all the time.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, need your advice here...we are having a long break here and we are travelling. Meal times are random and food choices are quite limited so I am pretty much off the diet entirely for this week. We are eating quite a lot of bread and meat and it is hard to stick to no snacking due to constant social gatherings with friends. I don't have a scale here but I am pretty sure I will gain weight because I am full all the time and actually feeling quite uncomfortable. How would this week off diet (not just some cheats here and there) impact the sway? The only thing that is pink friendly on this trip is that I've been sleeping really poorly as I am cosleeping with the kids and feeling exhausted all the time.
    Very little if at all. Just do what you need to do and then once you're back to normal life again, pick it up with diet.

14. Thanks onelittlewish thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I gained 0.5-1kg probably because we were almost on our feet all day long and I lost them 2 days after we got back to normal life so I guess that's not too bad! I have a question regarding OPK. I am on CD13 today and I tested with FMU my clearblue gave me low fertility (circle) and I tested OPK strips with my SMU/mid day/evening I all got equally dark lines. Should I follow my OPK strips or Clearblue?

This looks positive right?

0E5E08FE-B71A-473D-9D5A-83F7F6773E6C.jpeg
    Last edited by onelittlewish; May 9th, 2022 at 08:11 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes very small gains like that where you immediately lose it aren't "gains" in the strict sense of the word. There's just no way to prevent minute weight fluctuations (and trying to do so would render you so control freakish it would harm your sway anyway)

Always go off the FIRST positive OPK of any brand since you can get pregnant with an attempt "too soon" but not one too late.

Agree that's a positive.

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast