Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love TTC pink in summer 2022 after failed sway

Hi Atomic and fellow swayers,

I had a failed (way to light) sway boy born in januari 2021 (my second amazing boy).
    It took me over a year to concieve my second son and got way to lazy with my diet and exercise, so I understand the reason of it failing.
    My hushand and I know for sure that we want 3 children, so this is my last chance of having a babygirl! (no pressure).

We want to start TTC in summer 2022 after our remoddeling and I want to do it right this time.
    My current health:
    - I gained 20 kg over the last 5 years (current BMI 29)
    - I've been struggeling with loosing weight, can't seem to make it happen
    - I had gestational diabetis in my second pregnancy
    - I had a ovarian cyst that probably decreased my chance of pregnancy
    - I have a red bull light and diet coke ligt addiction
    - I don't exercise

My sway plan:
    - I will start LE PCOS in march 2022 (no breakfast and snacking)
    - In januari 2022 I'll do a shake dieet (800 kcal) for 2 weeks 2 times with the goal of starting the weightloss.
    - Ill stop drinking red bull light.
    - Black coffee
    - exercise 5/7 days a week for a hour (cardio only, mix of walking/running/cycling/crosstrainer).

My current questions:
    - Which frequency is adviced now?
    - Am i missing anything important?

Closer to the time im buying a custom plan, but i want to make sure im taking the right first steps.
    Thanks in advance for all the wisdom!!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your patience it looks like I started to answer this on a different computer and didn't realize it never got finished.

I would, right away, have you switch over to whole grains only (so whole grain bread, whole grain wraps/tortillas, brown rice if you can stand it. Whole grain pasta is great if you can stomach it, otherwise white pasta is not so bad (because it has a lot of protein as well). And full fat dairy only, no skim or part skim dairy. And limit sugar as much as you can. You don't need to wait till March to make changes, small changes over time will be easier on you in the long term.

I would start doing moderate exercise now, even if it's just walking. It is VERY difficult for you to wait till the last minute and go into the full exercise. If you start now you'll have time to ease into it.

I'd try to switch over from Red Bull which has a lot of vitamins in it, to coffee, as soon as possible.

I do not recommend the shake diet. Not only are the shakes highly fortified, but that is too low a calorie intake. You'll mess up your metabolism and then when you start the LE Diet you'll be actually eating MORE. DO not go under 1200 cals under any circumstances and more like 1500-1800 is probably better. You should start off higher than you think you need, then cut back, instead of starting off low in cals and then adding more calories. This is VERY important, please do not start off eating low calories and then increase over time if it can be avoided.

The important thing is the one attempt. The frequency stuff hasn't mattered much. The frequency I would recommend depends on your husband's age, just be sure you do one attempt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Atomic,

Thank you so much for all your information!
    I totally agree that making changes step by step is way easier then adjusting everything at once.

I started with the whole grain and full fat dairy. Those are not my challenge.
    Next up is beating the redbull craving.

Again thanks for all the information! I'm going to make a step by step plan to get where i need to be.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Switching over to coffee may really help you drop the Red Bull.

Don't get too hung up on making detailed plans and stuff like that. That's the type of "control freak" mindset that can undermine otherwise successful sways - the people who make these really involved schedules months in advance where they've planned out all these details on a day to day, week by week, month after month way. Just treat this as a lifestyle, as much as you can, and try to put swaying out of your head as much as you can (making a big plan and sticking to that plan for months is NOT the way to go about that!)

I know it seems like a small thing but I see overwhelming numbers of opposites in people who do a lot of pre-planning and "step by step" thinking. Just roll with it, you'll accomplish the same thing and will be far more likely to succeed with your sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks lovemyboy01 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic, lets do this! Ill keep you in the loop

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post