Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you so much! Sending love to you )
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had 2 periods since our loss. both have been 30 days. The first one i missed seeing ovulation on our cheep tests. This last one I got the clear blue we got flash smile for 2 days then solid smile on CD 12. So I would assume ovulation CD 13. Would that have been correct if I still had a 30 day cycle?

Thank you for your help Happy New Year to all!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Probably not, unless you had a very early loss. Longer than 14 day LP, while possible, are really not very common at all. It's by far more likely to have ovulated a little later than you thought. The Clearblue probably detected a surge, but your body decided not to ovulate with that surge. The downsides of the Clearblues is that once you get the 2 smileys, the monitors just sort of assume "ok ovulation has occurred" but you can have another surge and then ovulate a few days after that.

Edited to add - for some reason I read that as a 33 day cycle the first time! I'm keeping my above answer intact for your future reference, but I think it's also possible you ovulated late CD 14 into CD 15, then had a slightly longer than normal LP (14ish days, but the longer edge of that). Either option is possible with a 30 day cycle - but not a 33 day one!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; January 1st, 2023 at 04:07 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much Attomic!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello all!
    Just wanted to do a little post.

Our little girl would have arrived next week, makes me sad to think how time has passed so fast. I think about how we would have felt if we were waiting for her arrival and preparing for her. She will never be forgotten

We are on cycle #6 of trying again. I have gotten shorter cycles the last few months. Maybe because I have been so sick all the time since January high fever for a week ending in chest infection, Feb. strep throat, March hand foot and mouth (felt worse than strep throat that i had the 3 weeks before) ontop of getting Covid right after. My body is catching everything this year and I never get sick LOL I am on the mend though now.

CD 11 for me I got flashy smile today we bedded last night and will tonight and tomorrow. Then my husband leaves for 4 days and will bed when he is back again. At this point I would love a Christmas baby )

Hope you are all doing well

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Hello all!
    Just wanted to do a little post.

Our little girl would have arrived next week, makes me sad to think how time has passed so fast. I think about how we would have felt if we were waiting for her arrival and preparing for her. She will never be forgotten

We are on cycle #6 of trying again. I have gotten shorter cycles the last few months. Maybe because I have been so sick all the time since January high fever for a week ending in chest infection, Feb. strep throat, March hand foot and mouth (felt worse than strep throat that i had the 3 weeks before) ontop of getting Covid right after. My body is catching everything this year and I never get sick LOL I am on the mend though now.

CD 11 for me I got flashy smile today we bedded last night and will tonight and tomorrow. Then my husband leaves for 4 days and will bed when he is back again. At this point I would love a Christmas baby )

Hope you are all doing well
    It’s so normal to be sad, especially around the DD of the baby that you lost.
    I always have a pang of hurt, 8 years on - it’s fleeting but it’s there.
    You are such a resilient and happy person xx
    Definitely sounds like you’ve had quite the bit of illness you poor thing - once you’ve been really sick it can be hard to get on top of it because your immunity is low ! Hopefully with spring now there in the northern hemisphere, you can get a break and not be sick anymore … fingers crossed this is THE cycle for you guys
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you LMSM your kind words mean so much )

Wishing you all the best for your bundle of blue, you must be so excited to really start planning and implementing your sway. How have you been feeling?

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Thank you LMSM your kind words mean so much )

Wishing you all the best for your bundle of blue, you must be so excited to really start planning and implementing your sway. How have you been feeling?
    Thanks! I am... but also completely terrified haha
    I am down with a cold (thanks two of my daughters for sharing) so am glad am not TTC yet but other than that feeling much better than a month ago
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh Treens, my condolences, that is heartbreaking. (((((hugs)))))
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry about your little girl treens. But glad you are getting back at swaying again. You are actually lucky you can try naturally. I am on my egg donation cycle now so in my case it's different.

17. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast