Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Dream Member
    all4princes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    My Sway worked, girl #2 on the way!

    Hi Atomic, i don't know where im suppose to post but my sway worked and im having a girl! My daughter is getting a little sister! She will be so happy exspecially since she has 6 brothers. Thank you!

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    (2004) : (2006) : (2007) : (2010) (2013)
    (2018) (2018) (2019)
    (2020)

  2. Likes onelittlewish, GT77 liked this post
  3. #2
    Dream Member
    all4princes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Results hereScreenshot_20220423-171009_Chrome.jpg

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    (2004) : (2006) : (2007) : (2010) (2013)
    (2018) (2018) (2019)
    (2020)

  4. #3
    Dreamer
    treens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    What do you think the most important parts of your sway were and any info you would like to share

    So happy for your family!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ wishing for a little Girl 2022/2023

  5. Thanks all4princes thanked for this post
  6. #4
    Dreamer

    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    2 successful sways that’s def something! Congratulations and have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

  7. Thanks all4princes thanked for this post
  8. #5
    Dreamer
    polaris.kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by all4princes View Post
    Results hereScreenshot_20220423-171009_Chrome.jpg

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Congratulations!

    Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

  9. Thanks all4princes thanked for this post
  10. #6
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    106,828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Oh gosh that's great news, all4!! Hugest congrats!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

    https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

  11. Thanks all4princes thanked for this post
  12. #7
    Dream Member
    all4princes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thank you! I didn't stress and i didn't come on this site reading about sways a lot either, i checked the site maybe 3-4 times max throughout my swaying timeframe of 5 months. I had cheats where i ate what i was craving and i didn't feel bad about it or obess about it because i was on the diet for 5 months so i had to have cheats in order to maintain the diet for so long. I also got pregnant on the first month of trying for anyone reading, you CAN have a girl and get pregnant on the first try i did twice. Good luck to you!

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    (2004) : (2006) : (2007) : (2010) (2013)
    (2018) (2018) (2019)
    (2020)

  13. Thanks atomic sagebrush, RackEmStackEm thanked for this post
    Likes ngenyichristabel liked this post
  14. #8
    Dream Newbie

    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by all4princes View Post
    Thank you! I didn't stress and i didn't come on this site reading about sways a lot either, i checked the site maybe 3-4 times max throughout my swaying timeframe of 5 months. I had cheats where i ate what i was craving and i didn't feel bad about it or obess about it because i was on the diet for 5 months so i had to have cheats in order to maintain the diet for so long. I also got pregnant on the first month of trying for anyone reading, you CAN have a girl and get pregnant on the first try i did twice. Good luck to you!

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    This makes me hopeful as I was on the diet for 4 months and got pregnant 1st month of trying.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #9
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    106,828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RackEmStackEm View Post
    This makes me hopeful as I was on the diet for 4 months and got pregnant 1st month of trying.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ladies, I know some of you do worry about this but we have roughly the same time to conception for success and opposites, about 3 months. Lots of successful pink sways conceiving first month out, and many many BLUE swayers who got all their girls the first month of trying as well.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

    https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

  16. #10
    Dream Newbie

    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Ladies, I know some of you do worry about this but we have roughly the same time to conception for success and opposites, about 3 months. Lots of successful pink sways conceiving first month out, and many many BLUE swayers who got all their girls the first month of trying as well.
    Ohh so pink and blue swayers who conceived on the first month with girls? Did I read that right? Lol, Iím so tired lately I have to read and re-read things


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My girl sway -worked!
    By MrsEnglish in forum Add your Girl Sway!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 31st, 2017, 01:51 PM
  2. My girl sway worked!
    By Soontobe4 in forum GenderDreaming Babies- Post your story!
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: March 21st, 2017, 04:16 PM
  3. New & Would Love Help w/Girl Sway! What Worked For You?
    By Lolabelle in forum Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: February 24th, 2017, 01:02 PM
  4. My girl sway...IT WORKED!!
    By Swaying&PrayingForPink in forum Add your Girl Sway!
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: February 28th, 2016, 05:07 AM
  5. My sway worked!!its a girl!!
    By mkarntz1980 in forum Trying to Conceive a Girl
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: June 21st, 2011, 11:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •