Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pink Exercises

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It's enough! Walking 60 minutes without eating beforehand has gotten great results for us! The exercise does not have to be Olympian levels, it's about the effect that moving your body, even just walking, has on your blood sugar and also for overall weight loss.
    Atomic I'm working out after dinner once the kids are all in bed, should i be doing it before dinner? Hope i haven't been doing it all wrong

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This person was concerned because she had been eating after, which is why I worded it that way. Eating before exercising is fine. Eating after exercising is fine. Eating before AND after exercising you probably shouldn't do, and don't eat during exercise as it just undoes most of the good of the exercise.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink Exercises

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It's enough! Walking 60 minutes without eating beforehand has gotten great results for us! The exercise does not have to be Olympian levels, it's about the effect that moving your body, even just walking, has on your blood sugar and also for overall weight loss.
    Hi atomic! A couple questions:

I usually drink a coffee before my treadmill time, my morning coffee I do coffeemate creamer, but for later in the day what do you recommend in lieu of a “creamer”? Trying to keep it low calorie and no sugar - I don’t like the taste of milk and would prefer dairy free. I have heard almond milk but I was under the impression it sways boy due to almonds? Hubby got me a almond milk & coconut creamer from Trader Joe’s but I noticed it has some sugar, which isn’t good for pcos (including a pic of nutrition in case it’s ok)

Does instant coffee have the same effect as regular coffee for girl sway? I use nespresso pods in the mornings but cannot afford 2-3 a day of those lol. Our reg coffee maker is in storage and is a bit of a hassle to get out.

Also should oatmilk be limited? I occasionally get an oatmilk shaken espresso from Starbucks but very rarely as it’s a “treat”. I am totally fine with completely avoiding if it’s very boy friendly. Thank you again for your advise!

Editing to add one other question, since my hubby has been following the diet similarly with limiting meat and dairy he has been losing some weight. He was avg to start with, healthy bmi, will this hurt our sway?
    Last edited by Amlewis2257; September 5th, 2022 at 04:24 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [mention]atomic sagebrush [/mention] sorry looks like picture didn’t attach before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Foods in and of themselves don't sway. It's overall nutrient content of your diet overall, and having more vegetable fats than animal fats can be pink friendly. We actually had to tell blue swayers to cut back on milk replacers like oat and almond because they were getting a lot of pink opposites among the people who drank a lot of them (probably because they were ingesting so much vegetable oil that way). almonds are one of those foods that can have a place in both pink and blue sways - you'd just use them in moderation on pink diets. Same with the occasional intake of an oatmilk espresso - that is just fine for pink.

I'd use up that creamer and then try to find one that's sugar free after that if at all possible.

I can't say if instant coffee is as good - I haven't got any data on that. If that's what works best for you I'd just continue doing that.

Generally I recommend husbands just stay the same weight if possible. When men lose weight they typically lose fat before muscle (for women, it's the opposite, alas) and that can, in some guys, raise testosterone and improve sperm count. But honestly, that's just supposition and I'd not worry about it too much. We also think that if a man loses a fair amount, like 10+ lbs for an already slim guy, that too may lower testosterone too, but it's much less anecdotally true for us than the "chubby hubby = girls" observation.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink Exercises

Thanks Atomic! You always provide detailed responses that help me understand the reasoning behind them.

I have been using a table spoon with the coffee, I was assuming since I go straight to exercise I was okay. I’ll have hubby drink most and I’ll use a splash in it before switching to a sugar free.

That was my understanding as well on the males, he is completely sedentary (no exercise) due to a meniscus injury so I assume that works in our favor. In that case, should I have him eat more? He is an icecream lover so I can always increase some intake through that lol.

One other question, as I continue the diet and in the event it takes us several months to conceive, should I be aiming for a certain BMI? I have been steadily losing weight and my clothes are starting to get looser, I tend to lose slowly with my height being 4’11, but the small weight is a big difference on my body. I have lost almost all muscle mass and seem to be lowest I’ve been in years (minus my lower belly my pregnancy seems to have destroyed lol). I am weighing in the 114-115 range, my BMI calculating at 23, though i suspect it may be a little off since i am very large chested (F/G cup), not sure if that skews it at all. Curious on your input, thank you again

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is probably ok at that intake. It's really up to you - personally, I had sugar in my coffee as a cheat that I wanted to have, and it was ok. But technically, the rules of the diet are not to.

It's not that I think you should make him eat MORE, but there's no advantage to having him on a diet and losing weight, either. That aspect seems to only matter from the wife's side of the equation.

You don't need to lose to a set amount of weight or to a specific BMI. ANY weight loss will only help. The cutoff where I like you guys to hold steady and not lose any more is 21, and then sometimes people still see a little weight sneak off over time without any ill effects. The absolute "do not lose any more weight than this" is 18.5. The less you weigh, are talking very small amounts of weight to shift you into a different BMI, so be careful not to lose too much. Once you hit 21, stop losing and try to hold steady, or even before that if you are happy where you are.

8. Thanks Amlewis2257 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! I must have misunderstood in thinking that males doing the diet helps. I have advised him to hold steady and he is taking on drinking a little soy milk everyday.

Also in regards to our attempt/ BD - I am on CD14, I suspect I am still 2.5 weeks away from ovulation since I have been having long cycles between breastfeeding and my PCOS. Past 3-4 cycles I have been ovulating between day 36-39 consistently though. I believe I read before that either FR or abstaining provides best results, my husband is 34 but relatively healthy, is that the case or what would you recommend? I want to give ourselves the best opportunity to conceive a girl, but also don’t want to decrease my chances of conceptions to low.

With my son we BD 2 times day I got my positive OPK and one the next day (we were also using preseed and I was taking mucinex). I usually take a Zyrtec everyday for my allergies but I have stopped as I don’t want to make conception almost impossible. Thank you again!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Making some dietary changes like cutting back on red meat and eggs, or going vegetarian or even vegan, and having more soy may help. But they don't need to do the same diet as you do, since they're not the ones who have to be pregnant and thus they don't have the same needs to nourish baby boys vs. girls as you guys do.

Neither abstain nor FR has been very effective. About the same number of people get boys and girls with and without them, provided the one attempt is stuck with (people should never add attempts while keeping abstain and FR). I would use whichever option feels more doable to you. 34 year olds can absolutely still do abstain. Both of them do lower odds of conception somewhat, so it should be among the first things dropped if you don't conceive quickly.

That's the exact pattern I recommend for a boy! So don't do that next time!

You can get pregnant when using Zyrtec, if you're really struggling with allergies. It does cut odds some, esp. if coupled with abstain/FR and maybe a cutoff, but it's hard to have sex if you're sneezing constantly, LOL. Just play it by ear on that.

11. Thanks Amlewis2257 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink Exercises

It’s crazy, I never realized how much I swayed boy with my son! I didn’t know what swaying was back then as he was my first. My goal was just to get pregnant as quick as possible lol, but almost all of the things we did were all boy sway. I’m so grateful to have found your page as I probably wouldn’t have changed diet without this knowledge and only would have done timing which has obviously been debunked- likely would’ve failed and had another boy. Knowledge is power!

I think we will only do one attempt at pos OPK, though I am concerned a little about low chances i of conception. I have long cycles and since I’m still breastfeeding I am unable to get clomid… What is the best frequency that sways girl but also gives good chances of conception?

Also for the LE PCOS are potatoes tolerated well? I know all is allowed in small amounts but I don’t want to include them if they will aggravate my PCOS. Thanks again Atomic!
    Last edited by Amlewis2257; September 12th, 2022 at 10:43 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast