Uploads
    Bumping this [mention]atomic sagebrush [/mention]thank you in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi dear, sorry but what does LE mean? Thank you for your post, your back and forth discussions are very helpful.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep that's what a lot of us come to realize - women with all/mostly boys often are obsessed with doing things the "right" way, so when it comes time to get pregnant, we set our sights on doing everything in our power to conceive and all those things tend to sway blue. I often think about times in my life I wasn't planning a pregnancy, and wonder what would have happened if I had gotten pregnant in those times instead of when I did! Might have been girls, who knows!

What I have people do in your situation is to do what we call the "every four days" method. That's just having sex in regular intervals, just far enough apart so you always have a chance to conceive, but far enough apart so really you're still having one attempt. You can do this either by counting the days every 72 hours apart or "Monday/Thursday" whatever is easier for you to understand - it does not need to be that number of hours, or those days per se, but that's just how you count the days to have sex. OR you can do this 96 hours apart or "Monday/Friday" - this is lower odds of conception but may be better chances of pink (altho the 72 hour pattern has gotten good results for pink too!) you start this BD pattern after your period ends and carry on till when you're certain you've ovulated, even if that means going all the way thru till your next period begins. You're always in with one viable attempt, no matter when the egg shows up.

Yes potatoes are allowed on the PCOS-type LE Diet. You count calories only, not protein or fat in them (they're free for protein and fat tho of course anything you add to them will need to be counted, like butter or cheese). No limits on them other than on the calorie count. As long as you're staying in limits otherwise, they're absolutely fine.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcoop View Post
    Hi dear, sorry but what does LE mean? Thank you for your post, your back and forth discussions are very helpful.
    The Low Everything Diet which is what I recommend for pink sways.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Amlewis2257 View Post
    Bumping this [mention]atomic sagebrush [/mention]thank you in advance

Be sure to give me a few days before bumping - sometimes I just have a couple days where I have a lot going on and can't get on to answer all my questions (like this week, LOL) and if you bump, it sends your question back to the top of my rotation again. Since I answer posts from oldest to newest, this can end up actually making it take longer to get your reply to you. If it gets to like five days without a reply, then absolutely bump, but it's not that unusual for it to take 3ish days for me to get through all the q's for a day. Thanks!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink Exercises

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Be sure to give me a few days before bumping - sometimes I just have a couple days where I have a lot going on and can't get on to answer all my questions (like this week, LOL) and if you bump, it sends your question back to the top of my rotation again. Since I answer posts from oldest to newest, this can end up actually making it take longer to get your reply to you. If it gets to like five days without a reply, then absolutely bump, but it's not that unusual for it to take 3ish days for me to get through all the q's for a day. Thanks!
    I am so sorry about that, will definitely wait to bump next time

One last question, I took an OPK just not and my cheapie premom is almost positive (not as dark or peak but seems close) but my digital is a solid smiley!!! I’m a little nervous since I was expecting to ovulate in a little over the week but it seems I am O’ing early at CD20! We DTD last on Sunday afternoon(external release), should we attempt tonight/ release tonight and attempt tomorrow or wait until tomorrow all together? I’m hoping I’ll have a pos/ peak tonight or the morning. My nerves are kicking in LOL

Last edited by Amlewis2257; September 14th, 2022 at 07:30 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No need to apologize, I only mention it just because I want you to get your answers as quick as I can get them to you!

Yes I'd have an attempt straight away. Have your attempt at the first positive of any brand. Because the digital is positive, have your attempt now. No need to release beforehand.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink Exercises

Thanks! I was/ am weary to trust the digital as I usually have blaring peaks on my easy at home strips when I surge, and I have yet to have that. I had hubby do a release yesterday as I was not sure, I guess we will attempt today and pray for a sticky pink baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My thinking is, you can get pregnant with an attempt that's technically "too soon" but not one that's too late. So I have people "GO" at the first positive of any brand, since sometimes they won't get another positive on any brand, or it may come too late. If you are an old hand at OPK and know that the easy at homes correlate well for you, feel free to use that instead.

11. Thanks Amlewis2257 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    My thinking is, you can get pregnant with an attempt that's technically "too soon" but not one that's too late. So I have people "GO" at the first positive of any brand, since sometimes they won't get another positive on any brand, or it may come too late. If you are an old hand at OPK and know that the easy at homes correlate well for you, feel free to use that instead.
    Hi atomic! I ended up going with my gut and waiting and I’m happy I did. So i got the test at the bottom this morning…. it was a positive, but still odd that it’s not a surge like I usually have. When I surge my test line is normally twice as dark. Could this be changing from the diet/ exercise? We BD an hour ago, I’m praying this is a high enough surge to trigger ovulation

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast