Thread: Optimum months

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Optimum months

Hi! So I was curious atomic if you've compiled info/data from this site on whether ttc during certain months of the year has any statistical relevance on gender conceived? I got my 2 girls and fell pregnant in October and June. So I'm not sure what the correlation if any there is but I thought fall/winter was anecdotally not great for ttc girls.... and if that's the case would it help to avoid ttc during those seasons (if we have the option....)?

Thank you as always!! ❤️

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't know we can consider certain months of the year in gender preference. The answer would be very interesting. But off the bat I don't see how it can have any effect on gender. Thank you for asking though as this is quite interesting.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There have been studies done that found in the Northern Hemisphere, that there is a peak of girl conceptions in Mar-May and a peak of boy conception in Sept-Nov. We assume these peaks are reversed in the Southern Hemisphere.

But what you need to understand is that while these things are interesting and all, they are minor. It is statistically different than what is "expected" but still about 50-50%. If it was as easy/obvious as conceiving in a certain time of year, we would see that clearly and obviously ourselves by looking around at the world. It would already be investigated and we would all know about it already.

Plenty of people, both you and me included, got girls in "boy" months and vice versa. If it works out, hey, great, but I would not organize a sway around these months.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ