Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help/Advice please?

Last month we did a mega sway attempt that practically left us with no chance of getting bfp.
    I am taking sp,vitex baby aspirin, dh taking liquourice root and baby aspirin.

morning of +opk i used full app of rephresh and took a benadryl and then the following day (i think O+12) we did tbm splime with J&D.

This month i was thinking of dropping the tbm splime and doing all the same but natural but dh suggested sticking with the splime but more than one attempt like 4-5 attempts from O-3 to O+12.

I really not sure what to do now as we said we would make one splime attempt then go natural.

I am now CD9 and after some fun yesterday we are abstaining, i normally O around CD19.

I like to know what im doing so i dont have to stress about anything but now im unsure of what is best to do.

AS i know your not for splime but any help/advice would be greatly appreciated from you lovely ladies.
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey HappyLea, I have never used splime or TBM but last year when we TTC for a few months I did lime douches (I was on IG at that stage), but we never got a BFP. I know a lot of ladies on here don't get a BFP until they cut back on, or stop rephresh, so it sounds to me like you might be throwing a bit too much at those sperm. O+12 didn't work for us either.
    I think most of us throw in everything when we first TTC pink, but as the months and BFNs tick past, we tend to let some things go. At the end of the day, you have to be able to live with yourself that you did a sway you were happy with. Sometimes it depends how much time you have on your hands and how long you can survive on the diet as well. GL with whatever you decide to go with.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks PeonyPrincess, I know we threw way way too much at those sperms last month, the thing is im not sure what to drop and still have the best chance of getting a ??!!
    I know that i actually need to be able to get pg to get DG, i want to do best sway i can and if we do get another he will have a well deserved place in our family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you could give it a try using splime (but maybe not lower pH so much) with more attempts... and if you are already lowering the pH of it you won't need RepHresh as the pH will already be lowered

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that no matter whether you drop the splime or not, O+12 really limits your odds of pg to begin with.

Believe it or not, if I had to pick between the two, I'd go with DH's plan of keeping splime and doing several attempts rather than trying for one attempt at O+12 with RepHresh and Benadryl and J and D - that's not going to get you pg very easily either!! AT least with some attempts in your fertile window you ahve a chance of conception, even if it is with splime.

But that having been said, since you're doing abstain, it's kind of pointless to abstain and then do several attempts. If you're abstaining, it's best to do just one attempt. And abstain + 1 attempt + splime makes it really tough to get pg.

If I were designign a sway for you, I would have you do abstain, RepHresh, Benadryl, J and D, with one attempt at pos. OPK.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for this ladies. Me and DH have had a chat about it and he really wants to give the splime another go before we go to natural. But this month we will make seceral attempts in our fertile window. Then March will be natural if this doesnt work. FX it works xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Goodluck HappyLea