Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does low sperm count really sway pink?

So I read this article in a magazine the other day. It was about couple that had 2 boys and a girl then the husband had a vasectomy. Quite a few years later the wife fell pregnant and after the husband had his sperm tested 5 times (all showing he was sterile) he began to suspect his wife cheated on him. When the little boy was born dna testing proved it was his but the hospital still assured him the vasectomy had worked. Anyway about 10 years later it happened to them again, another boy!

For his sperm to test sterile 5 times he must have had a very low sperm count but they still had 2 more boys.

What are others thoughts on this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, it really does.. I did find a study on it a while back, but it didn't sway hugely - I think it was about 5% more girls than boys or something like that. Still, it all adds up when you're swaying!
    perhaps she had a very blue lifestyle!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It does but there's no one factor that determines gender alone - otherwise we'd all take steps to lower sperm count and nothing else (and you know how much we'd all love to miss out on the diet!).
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agree with all of the above ladies -- maybe she has a very blue lifestyle. And a low sperm count does sway pink but does not guarantee pink. Obviously not matter high or low sperm count, there are boys and girls in all sperm. Its not like just because his sperm count is low he shoots all girls.
    Low sperm count helps the sway but it is not the entire sway....not even 20% of it. No one can rely on low sperm count alone.
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And the hospital assured him the V worked . Well duhh it did not he got already 2 more kids after it LOL
    I guess they must have that blue lifestile.
    +1

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bythe****** View Post
    So I read this article in a magazine the other day. It was about couple that had 2 boys and a girl then the husband had a vasectomy. Quite a few years later the wife fell pregnant and after the husband had his sperm tested 5 times (all showing he was sterile) he began to suspect his wife cheated on him. When the little boy was born dna testing proved it was his but the hospital still assured him the vasectomy had worked. Anyway about 10 years later it happened to them again, another boy!

For his sperm to test sterile 5 times he must have had a very low sperm count but they still had 2 more boys.

What are others thoughts on this?
    Yep, it really does. We have dozens of studies where men exposed to things that lower their sperm count and/or are hostile to sperm (so they may have normal sperm numbers, but the majority of those sperm are icky and worthless) have more daughters than the general population. More does not = 100% tho and there is no one sway factor that sways 100% of the time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ