Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Last edited by Juniebjones; December 13th, 2016 at 12:41 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just posted a few websites under the ph section and it has coffee listed as acidic after digestion.

I never drank coffee until after DS1 stopped nursing but then it was only 1cp a day. Before that I may have had some on the weekend. I have had to drink 2-3cps a day because DS1 is an early riser.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have seen LOTS of successful sways that included coffee so I wouldn't worry about it - especially with the aspartame added.
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the idea that caffeine causes your body to not absorb calcium has been debunked - and is irrelevant if you're going with the low everything theory anyhow. I had 2 cups a day for the 3 months prior to our attempt and it's the only time in my life I've drunk coffee regularly. I also drank loads of diet coke and I didn't drink decaffeinated.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agree. If you drink a cup of so a day it will not sway in either direction -- it is fine.
    Calcium is not even proven to sway pink, and we don't really know that caffeine absorbs calcium anyway.
    No worries, drink your coffee. I am sure that 90% of girl mom's drink coffee too, we all do; so, naturally as you can see, coffee is not even close to being a magic bullet to sway either way.
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used coffee in my Girl Sway - I had 3 packets of asp in it and had it at around 9-10am most mornings and it was the only thing I had prior to lunch.
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, it is not bad at all. IG has coffee as a no-no (FGD allows 1 cup a day) because the claim is that it interferes with calcium absorption, but that is actually a myth. You ahve to drink nearly fatal levels of caff for months/years before it does anything at all to your bone mass (calcium supps actually cause you to lose more bone mass by far than normal caffeine intake does) and the amount of calcium that is excreted in your urine after drinking coffee is so tiny as to be laughable that anyone would be concerned about it. (5 mg after 1 cup of coffee at MOST.)

That is one aspect of swaying I doubted from the very beginning because my mom, stepmom, and MIL drink more caff than seems humanly possible and have mostly girls. Plus, it doesn't FIT with what most people mention - there are a lot of caff junkies with all girls and then the boy moms aren't that into caff. The pattern that I have witnessed seems to be very high caff intake = girls, and moderate/no caff = boys.

This also fits with the fertility theory because high caff in both DHa nd DW is not good for fertility and people are told to give up caff if they are having fertility problems.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I might add a cup of coffee in the morning, to help me with skipping breakfast. If I do this, what kind of milk/creamer would be best to add? I was thinking of adding Equal to the coffee as my sweetener, but I just cannot have my coffee black. Would adding some skim milk be okay? Or maybe a non-dairy flavored creamer? Half-n-half? Other suggestions?
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whatever you enjoy is best. If it makes it a nice treat to have a flavored creamer or half and half, that might be able to help you stick to the skipping breakfast better.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's not really a heap of milk in coffee anyway, so take it how you like it and use it to get you through the morning without eating. But I'd suggest going with the equal....the more the better! Good way to get aspartame!
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast