Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love I have 5 daughters and this is how I got them!

1997 - DD#1 : I was 19, pretty much on the LE diet without knowing it. I skipped breakfast, ate white carbs, was vegetarian, drank only water and diet coke, hardly ever ate takeout, had never salted anything in my life, was low in iron and calcium, lots of cardio and was having sex every day, sometimes twice a day. Conceived first month off BCP.

2000 - DD#2 : Still pretty young, ate breakfast now but only ever cereal or white toast with vegemite and a very small portion. Still vegetarian and only drinking water and diet coke. Having sex 4-5 times a week. Tried swaying using shettles.

2002 - DD#3 : Had been doing weight watchers to loose baby weight from DD#2 (they are only 19mths apart) had recently introduced chicken into my diet. Only drinking water and diet drinks. Lots of cardio, eating breakfast but still just low fat cereal or yoghurt. Tried swaying using position, timing and chinese gender charts.

2004 - DD#4 : Had recently lost 20kg on the liver cleansing diet, finally introduced some red meat back into my diet but was probably only once a week. Ate little protein at all really, mainly carbs and veggies, and lots of sweets. Still only drinking diet coke and water. I was taking supps, timing with opk's, O'ed in a leo full moon, one attempt only 12hrs prior to O, had an O before and after attempt, used preseed, rear entry position. DH releasing every 3 days.

2005 - DD#5 : Had gained weight on (IG style) boy diet but was struggling to eat so much protein, still drinking diet coke not realising it made you acidic, and eating lots of sweets. Supps, O'ed again in a Leo full moon, biorhythm's screamed boy, used preseed, timing using charting temps and opk's, One attempt 12hrs prior to O, legs over shoulders, big O before and after, DH had a nodose 30min prior to attempt and had been releasing every 3 days prior.

I have never taken multivitamins prior to being pregnant, not even folic (bad me). The suppsmthat swayed boy back then were not really healthy....royal jelly, potassium, etc...but not the healthy promoting ones on this site!!

Hope this can help some of you see a pattern that may help you. While I have always eaten low protein, I only skipped breakfast for 1 child and have always eaten a lot of carbs and sweets...choc in particular!!!

Please, please take all of my pink dust and leave none for me...
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Many thanks for this info!!
    It is so helpfull!!

When i conceived my boys I eat al lot of snacks (mostly chips and cheese, the salty ones). I am slim and can eat what i want (and i did). I a perfectionist and very stressy type.
    Loves of our lives:

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess of Pink - What was your pattern of eating throughout the day i.e. did you just have a small breakfast and then lunch and dinner with no snacking between meals i.e. long periods between eating like they suggest on the girl diet?

Or did you actually snack between meals.

I have two boys and feel a bit doomed as I have breakfast, morning tea, lunch, avo tea, dinner and then maybe a biscuit with a cuppa at night. So I do eat a lot throughout the day. Its such a hard habit to break although I am so busy at work at the moment so when I am there I am eating a lot less than I normally do. Maybe I need to work 7 days per week lol.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Princess! These threads are VERY helpful!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With DD#1 I only ate lunch and dinner. After having her I started eating 3 meals a day...and snacking. I have never consumed regular high sugar drinks because my obsessive mind would rather eat calories than drink them lol. It's been diet coke or pepsi max for me since the teen years.

I honestly believe protein has a LOT to do with it. It is not natural for me to choose a protein filled meal. I find myself looking at the vegetable, carb choice or chicken, hardly ever red meat. It has always been a family joke that when we go to mum's for dinner that I would eat the veggies, sauce/gravy and rice when she make casseroles or curry and pick out the meat.
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for that. I am struggling to find motivation to start/organise the diet. I must start looking at what people eat on here and get it all sorted. I think the main thing will be no red meat and much less salt and drink diet fizzy etc. Its just so hard as we have red meat for nearly every meal but I am starting to slowly feel motivated to completely change what/how I eat.
    Last edited by jude17; March 3rd, 2012 at 03:07 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will take some of that pink dust

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    P.s have all my blue dust:.)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jude17 View Post
    Thanks for that. I am struggling to find motivation to start/organise the diet. I must start looking at what people eat on here and get it all sorted. I think the main thing will be no red meat and much less salt and drink diet fizzy etc. Its just so hard as we have red meat for nearly every meal but I am starting to slowly feel motivated to completely change what/how I eat.
    it's tough when you can't be sure it will work! We have a thread in the Dream Members section where we tallied up the diets and we've gotten pretty good results, so if you need motivation, check out this thread (anyone who is not a DM won't be able to see it) : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...k-version.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ