Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya, my due date is the 1st of September and bfp was 22nd December.

Kell, I still threaten my 3.5 year old with reins now, will probably still do it when he is 16 lol.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kell my ds has major terrible two's issues! He is a nightmare no fear, naughty, headstrong = PITA!

Deaks great news about the offer hope they increase it asap and you can make your offer!

Gecon we're both 5dpo 2ww is dragging...... well it is for me how are you coping?

Kell do you have a name for your little girl yet? I get what you mean about you wanting her to wear what you want to her to wear I'd be the same. Not really into bright pink for girls but you tend to get a ton of that when your expecting a DD.

Ds's brother brought back drums for my boys from India, what is it with people who don't have kids and noisy toys!!?

Pinga, maybe, maybepink, babymad and Indigo have you decided on names yet?
    2 yrs old ~ 4 yrs old ~ TTC Now!

My blog if you fancy a read...

http://honeybumblecustomdyed.blogspot.co.uk/

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol lavender my dp's sister does that with toys every Christmas and birthday, if and when she has her own I WILL repay the favour, only two fold as I know which ones are particularly annoying!! Hehe

Your all right atleast nothing happened to ds, I feel like I have no control when he does things like this and being hormonal doesn't help at all! I've ordered a safety strap to put on his and my wrist, I'm just going to have to be very strict so he learns no to run away!

We have decided to call her Lily, but I can't think of a middle name at the moment, don't want family names because her name would end up really long to keep all nannys happy! The obvious names would be Lily mai/may/Mae lol or Lily Ann but I'm not necessarily wanting obvious.

We have our 20 week scan tomorrow at 9:40, dp's mum is coming which she's very excited about, she's never seen a one as they weren't done when she was having kids!
    DS1-9 DS2-2 DD born 27th July 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GeCon View Post
    Inglewood, how long did it take from starting to take the Acidophilus to seeing a difference in pH?
    probably around 3wks of taking 4 tabs per day?? I had been on the diet and taking the tabs for 6wks before 1st attempt. I remember by my 2nd mth ttc I had been taking only 2 acidophilus and 1 cranberry tab for about 3-4wks. Seems so long ago june/july/aug
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lavender - going for Ewan or Ashton depending on what suits him :-)
    84 March 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kell, that's a lovely name nice dp's mum is going too! My mum LOVES coming to my scans, even tho I go every 2wks, it's like the first scan each time for her!! Enjoy! Does she know it's a girl?

Maybe, lovely names too!!

I'm still going for Ruby and Amber (for now)....feel like that's right for them. x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe lovely names for your lil man! Can't believe how soon he will be here!

Thanks inglewood! Yep she knows we are expecting a girl, to be honest I think everyone does, I couldn't keep my mouth shut lol!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderlime View Post
    Gecon we're both 5dpo 2ww is dragging...... well it is for me how are you coping?
    I wish I was, Lavender. I am still waiting to ovulate or AF after coming off BCP at the beginning of November. But yes, that's dragging too....

How are you feeling? Are you symptom spotting yet?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Charlie I'm so sorry Hun, look of its difficult to deal with things here your very welcome to email or text or even call me. I'm more than happy to give details if you want. We are all here for you in what ever context you want or need us. Just wish we could help in real life.
    Babymad same goes for you! It must be difficult hearing all these girls arriving etc, you really shouldn't punish yourself like you do, I suppose it's easier said than done tho.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GeCon View Post
    I wish I was, Lavender. I am still waiting to ovulate or AF after coming off BCP at the beginning of November. But yes, that's dragging too....

How are you feeling? Are you symptom spotting yet?
    Sorry that should have been H&G! scatterbrain. I hope something happens soon Gecon How about the trigger injection Gecon mentioned? There is also an injection to bring on AF have you talked any options over with your dr?
    2 yrs old ~ 4 yrs old ~ TTC Now!

My blog if you fancy a read...

http://honeybumblecustomdyed.blogspot.co.uk/

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast