Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the worst craving for peanut butter from nowhere! I know your not ment to eat nuts when pregnant but i'm buying a jar as soon as I get my bfp!!

There is also a bag of nuts, raisins and chocolate drops taunting me in the kitchen cupboard....... think i better go to bed!!
    2 yrs old ~ 4 yrs old ~ TTC Now!

My blog if you fancy a read...

http://honeybumblecustomdyed.blogspot.co.uk/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderlime View Post
    I have the worst craving for peanut butter from nowhere! I know your not ment to eat nuts when pregnant but i'm buying a jar as soon as I get my bfp!!

There is also a bag of nuts, raisins and chocolate drops taunting me in the kitchen cupboard....... think i better go to bed!!
    I asked the midwife about all types of nuts in pg as I went thru a pistachio nut craving phase and she said nuts are fine now in pg, so enjoy!!! Tells u in ur pg booklet that they used to advise against them but not now.... a personal decsion still, but can say I have enjoyed an odd snicker bar!!! x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderlime View Post
    Sorry that should have been H&G! scatterbrain. I hope something happens soon Gecon How about the trigger injection Gecon mentioned? There is also an injection to bring on AF have you talked any options over with your dr?
    No, I haven't. Are any of these safe when breastfeeding as I am still BFing our son.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yOh Charlie - you poor thing <hugs>. Been thinking of you...Just keep looking after yourself... don't feel guilty as that will make it all worse. My mum had big PND after I was born and apparently didn't want to hold me or anything - I used to want to go to my Dad. But my point is. It didn't affect my relationship with my Mum whatsoever. What I'm trying to say is - don't worry about baby right now. Baby is fine... baby won't mind if you feel dreadful and regretful. Just concentrate on you and working through your grief... xx

babymad - <hugs> to you too. It does feel as though everyone else in the world seems to be able to have girls. ALL my friends have girls. I tend to expect everyone but me to be pregnant with a girl. I always say my boys are going to have the pick of the lot when it comes to women!

Great names guys. I love Lily. Ewan and Ashton are great names maybe - I have a particular soft spot for Ewan after teaching an adorable one
    We don't have names 100% sorted. I really thought I had the name when we found out but DH isn't sure. I have maybe 3 names possibly... need to think about them more. I have to admit that one of my favourites is actually the name of DHs family dog. I know I know... that is a bit weird. But hey the dog won't be around forever. My nephew is called Max and my childhood cat was called Max - so if my brother can do it... why can't we used another pet name

Inglewood - you must be feeling huge??? Can't imagine 2 4lb babies wiggling around in there!

I had a "lovely" day. The kind where you just want to strangle 25 children all at once! Was doing supply teaching at a school and serious they were the worst class I've ever had. I actually yelled... I've never yelled before. But they did NOT listen. Its the first time I have never warmed to a single child in a class. Evil monsters!!! I was sooooo looking forward to getting my lovely boys from childcare!!!!

Hope everyone is going well.... x
    2008 / 2010 / 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Urgh I just tried to brush my teeth with hand gel! Weirdo lol
    DS1-9 DS2-2 DD born 27th July 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GeCon View Post
    No, I haven't. Are any of these safe when breastfeeding as I am still BFing our son.
    I'm really not sure but think it's something worth discussing with your Dr. though if it gives you options!
    Last edited by Lavenderlime; March 2nd, 2012 at 09:47 AM.
    2 yrs old ~ 4 yrs old ~ TTC Now!

My blog if you fancy a read...

http://honeybumblecustomdyed.blogspot.co.uk/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kell View Post
    Urgh I just tried to brush my teeth with hand gel! Weirdo lol
    pregnancy brain
    08 09 12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lovely names ladies!

Pinga ~ good luck choosing a name.. it's so hard finding that perfect, special name! you've still got a few weeks to decide though

Lavenderlime ~ when are you testing?

Maybebaby ~ I vote for Ashton! such a lovely name only 3 more days eeek! I can't begin to tell you how excited I am for you can you believe it, you're soon gonna meet Dave

AFM, Serena is 2 months old today i can't believe how fast it's gone by!
    Last edited by Sunset; March 2nd, 2012 at 04:13 AM.
    08 09 12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    btw ladies! i know this is a touchy subject so i hope i don't upset anyone as it's not my intention, but i just have to bring it up as it's been on my mind alot lately and i'd like your opinions on the subject!

background story:
    one of my best friends is pregnant and her OH doesn't want the baby and they're in a bad financial situation atm so they've decided to have a termination which will be done next week.

Fair enough. Now although I could never ever go through a termination myself I don't judge people who choose to go down that route so I am putting my own feelings aside and supporting my friend 110% at this difficult time in her life. but this has made me think... and i can't help but think it's very strange that it's legal and socially acceptable to end your pregnancy just because you don't want to have a baby when like in this particular case it could have easily been avoided, but for some reason it's not socially acceptable nor legal to have PGD because it's to "play god"? if anything, isn't ending a life to "play god"? and what on earth is this "designer baby" statement all about? isn't picking and choosing which children to keep and which children to have aborted to create a "designer lifestyle"?
    It really gets on my nerves that this society detest the idea of gender selection when in fact it could prevent alot of abortions, heartache and PND.. i can't help but feel that if we need medical reasons to perform gender selection then we should also really need medical reasons to perform abortions. I just wonder where did the society go wrong? Why is the idea of gender selection so frightening to people that we hide behind silly excuses like "needing medical reasons" "playing god" "designer baby" bla bla bla the list can go on forever..

like i said, choosing to have an abortion is obviously a very personal choice and i don't judge people who's had it done, each to their own! that's not what i'm trying to get at here, i just don't understand why it's legal when pgd isn't?

what are your thoughts on this?
    Last edited by Sunset; March 2nd, 2012 at 05:00 AM.
    08 09 12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlie, thinking of you, be strong, big hugs x x

Love the babies names :-)))

I TOTALLY agree with you Sunset, just doesnt seem right to me either!!!!

Babymad, I looked into adoption briefly brfore trying this swaying stuff lol, i always loved the idea of adopting a little chinese girl :-) that is until i saw how much it would cost!!!! Could do 2 pgd cycles for less so i think if i had the choice i would do the ivf.

x

Cycle one, Genesis Feb 2013, 2xx BFN :-(
    Cycle two, Genesis June 2013, 3xx BFN :-(
    Cycle three, Genesis May 2014, 2xx 7dpt BFP!! 1st Beta 11dpt 405.7 :-) 2nd Beta 15dpt 2304. 6wks 6days 1 Heartbeat seen!!!
    12 week scan shows a beautiful baby, very happy!!!!!
    20 week scan all perfect and it really is a GIRL!!!

Our little daughter is finally here, safe and sound x

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast