Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Evening ladies hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend, we are all trying to recover from illness in our house love and hugs to you all xx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry no personals. My head hurts and i'm so tired the kind of tired where you just look mierable because it takes too much effort to smile.... laid turf in the back garden yesterday and rolls of that stuff are heavy! Then worked last night. Got up at 8 a.m and finished laying the turf. Having a 5 minute tea break then off to clean my car inside and out working tonight then off to Bristol tomorrow 1.5-2 hour drive so four hours driving zzzzzz.....
    Can't not go though as it's my sisters birthday. Just so shattered.

Hope everyone else is having a more enjoyable weekend!
    2 yrs old ~ 4 yrs old ~ TTC Now!

My blog if you fancy a read...

http://honeybumblecustomdyed.blogspot.co.uk/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara, I agree with you and don't think your crazy for having kids. Live your life like you planned to as your right Cancer doesn't have to be a life sentance. Sorry to hear about ur Cousin, life is so unfair. A workmate of mine is terminally ill, so sad. She's late 40's.

Lavender, what a busy 24hrs u have had and more to come!! Enjoy the party!! x

Hi to everyone else, feeling lousy today, think I have a sinus infection....painful and feeling sicky. Was supposed to go out with Dh to a 'family' thing, but don't think I'll make it. Is a 2hr drive to where we were going. I'll be cursed for not making an effort by certain members of the family.....past caring really!!!

Have a good day! x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all

Lmw you sound like one strong lady! Sorry you had to go through all that so young.

Aurora - glad you got all clear. I did think I had a brain tumour / anerisum about two years back and had a MRI. Just thinking I had that possibility was hard enough. Can't imagine how you must have felt.

I think PDg should be legal over here but if you you already have one or two of the same sex or there would be a lot of boy only family's for religious reasons. I am not anti abortion - not sure if anyone watched it but there was documented on a few weeks back on ilegal abortions on sex grounds in the uk. I don't know how they can control that? If I got pg again, went private for a early cvs found it was a boy then asked my doc for a abortion as I couldn't cope with four kids how would he work out my true reasons? Not that I ever would but abortion is just such a fuzzy area. Abortion after birth is plain murder though. If baby was on life support with a poor chance of positive outcome then I personally think is ok to turn off life support as it's unfortunately something I know about. But a breathing child? What would they do??? How could you kill a newborn? Doctors are supposed to preserve quality of life. How is that within a doctors remit?
    84 March 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMW, how did I miss ur post? You did have rough teenage years, but you are no doubt a better person today for it, with a better relationship with your mum. My dh was a bit of a troubled teen, his dad walked out aged 11, never to return. But he is the wonderful man and great dad today because of his experiences. x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just checking in ladies, hope you are all doing well

TLM hope the sickness clears up soon

charlie- hope you are having a good weekend and enjoying your boys.

Lavender- hope you feel better soon ((hugs))

LMW- wow, what a story, I agree with the others though, it has made you into a better person no doubt and I'm sure you are far more wise and sensitive than most people your age.

Aurora- thank goodness you have the all clear, I'm shocked people can have opinions about whether you have children or not, it is up to you completely and you have to live your life and not live in fear and with 'what ifs'.

babymad- how are you doing these days hon?

Pinga- I have been trying to cling on to what you wrote about being thankful and focussing on what I DO have rather than what I don't, it has been helping a bit. Hope you are doing OK too.

sunset, maybebaby, petal, maybepink, inglwood all you lovely ladies
    2007 2010 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey guys!

Forgot to mention we had our 20 week scan this week, everything seems fine! Baby is growing nicely in there!
    I have an anterior placenta apparently. Dp's mum came, she loved it!

Finally had my hair done today! No more grey lol

Hope your all having a good weekend!
    DS1-9 DS2-2 DD born 27th July 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    kell - i have an anterior placenta this time too. i havent felt baby move yet which i think i did by now with the boys. Have you started to feel baby move yet? didnt you notice you had an anterior with your 12 weeks scan by looking at your ultrasound notes? or has it just recently moved into that position?
    Mommy to 2006 2008

BFP 13-12-2011 Praying for healthy But a healthy would be nice too

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lmw I have a note about feeling small movements but nothing substantial, the last 10 days I've been feeling loads! Dp can feel it as well, I've not noticed any significant differences in terms of when I felt movement.
    If it was anterior at 12 weeks no one said anything and nothing is reflected in my notes, infact there's nothing in my notes after the 20 weeks scan either which seems a bit weird!
    DS1-9 DS2-2 DD born 27th July 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the only reason why i know i have an anterior is because i looked at my notes the sonographer filed in my maternity notes at the 12 weeks scan. it gives details about the nuchal fold and CRL and tells you what weeks and days you are. then says placenta: anterior.

she never mentioned anything to me so i only know by what she put on the notes.
    Mommy to 2006 2008

BFP 13-12-2011 Praying for healthy But a healthy would be nice too

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast