Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What to do now? need some major help

Hi ladies,

I need some quick advice and help my original attempt plan was to work like this:

DH to FR 10 days prior to our attempts which would be on O-3, O-2, O-1, O, O+12 (that is CD 10,11,12,13,14)

however this has not gone to plan, DH was doing great with FR but we had a really bad night with the boys and on day 8 after work he was too tired to release, therefore we missed a day.
    He released on day 9 and we were to attempt as of today which is day 10 (and my O-3).
    Now I'm not sure what to do? I'm too scared to try today as I'm worried that we have given the sperm days rest and the boys will be right up there.

DH is 40 and currently with whats going on in the household (kids have gotten sick, work etc) not sure whether we can do compressed frequent release but if that's the way we have to go has anyone got any good tips?

So what do we do?

Why is it when months prior when planning it seems like it could all work out and then when it all comes to play, bam it all turns to custard.

Thanks ladies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH is 40 and currently with whats going on in the household (kids have gotten sick, work etc) not sure whether we can do compressed frequent release but if that's the way we have to go has anyone got any good tips?
    my DH is 44 and was doing a daily release, which was a bit of a push for him especially with the liquorice root (but he did it bless him!)

What helped him was to watch certain ummm, videos, on the internet. He found it was easiest first thing in the morning.

Im not sure where FR sits on the scale of importance for sway, but i know that stress is a big no no, so try not to let it get to you much

Good luck!
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Lassie,

Wow your Dh is doing well, bless.

I guess it's more about how we get back on track after missing a day of frequent release and our attempt was to begin today. My DH has absolutely no trouble helping himself and does so pretty much every day, he has a high sex drive , it's just that we had a bad night with the kids, he missed a day a that's when it turned sour and I wasn't sure how to "fix it" lol.

He helped himself yesterday arvo and I got him to do the same this morning after my post and we will DTD this evening, I will still be CD 10 (I O CD13-14) and DTD CD 11, 12, 13. I read AS essay on Frequency swaying blue or pink (think that's what it's called) again, which helped but not sure whether I'm going down the right track.

I don't want to get stressed about it, it was never meant to get so mind consuming but as I come closer I find that it has. Anyways that another thread altogether.

Thank you for responding, Good luck in TTCing PINK

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would stick with your game plan. He released last night and this morning, and your BD is tonight, so sounds good to me. Don't think you need to worry about having ruined your sway at all. Life doesn't stop when we are swaying unfortunately, so we just have to do the best we can. I know what you mean about it all being fine in planning months. Murphy's Law I think. GL!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cheers Peony, yeah I'm sticking to the new plan. It is what it is and I'm good with that.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cherry Red I agree, I would get him to of released in the am then start doing your attempt in the pm and go from there..
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bummer Cherry, that's always how it goes, isn't it??

If I felt good about everything else, I would still go ahead and have an attempt. The frequency patterns just can't sway that much because most people just DTD whenever they're in the mood and most people have both genders.

If you want to, you can also have him switch to the compressed FR, which would mean he could release 1-2 times on his own today and then BD tonight, then do the same for the rest of the days of your attempt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ