Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My swaying plan, your thoughts?

Hi all

Could you please have a look at my sway and let me know what you think. We are going to ttc mid may. I have been on the LE diet for a week so far.

I am taking daily,2000mg Cran, 800mg Vitex, 320mg of Saw plametto, 1 acidopholis tab. (sorry if the mg things are wrong)
    Also taking Folic

between 8am and 10am I have 2 very week coffees (cant function without these!!) both with trim milk and 2 equal tab instead of sugar.

Lunch i have a salad (lettuce, cucumber, capsicum, with a little tiny bit of low sodium cheese and a little bit of salad dressing lite (tblspoon)
    Also have either an apple with skin off or pear

Around 3.30pm i have an organic yoghurt with acidophilis (strawberry flavoured) and sometimes add strawberry or raspberries to this.

Dinner is another green salad either same as lunch or with broccoli and beens added with low sodium pasta.

for drinks I either have water with sweetner or coke zero.

Still not having a full feeling after eating but to scared to add anything else as i not sure if it safe or not, just learning how to read the lables on food! so my meals are a bit bland but ill survive.

Also i do a hard and intense 45 minutes on the tredmil daily on a weightloss program that has incline and am sweating after 10 mins.

Planning on taking zyrtec around ovulation and KY as i can not get hold of aci, rephresh or replens.
    Also plan on doing freq release with a 2 day cut off.

Chinese birthchart says girl and also at the time of my ovulation in may i will have lean girl position entering new moon on my biorhythm chart.
    will have wooden spoon and baby girl outfit under bed.
    DP will have hot bath before dtd
    Please let me know what you think or if i need to add or take out anything.

Any advice much appreciated!
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please anyone???

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds good. I wish I had that discipline... also plan to sway in May and started the diet but having a hard time with it and already cheated, but lost some pounds too so maybe not too bad
    I just can't do calorie counting and stuff , it stresses me out very much and I tried to avoid stress outside of work (which is very stressful atm) as much as I can. I'm usually a "eat whenever whatever" person, so I reduced everything in general and try to avoid snacking. Will see how it goes, maybe I get the hang of it
    I will also take the Vitex and SP, already started Folic Acid, but still on BCP so can't take the others yet.
    You can buy all the jellies from pharmacydirect online. I bought Rephresh and Aci.
    Fingers crossed for you and me

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I downloaded the calorie counter on my ph and type in a food which tells me the calories, protein etc it really good found it better than fitness pal. I find the food thing tough and ended up having a burger for tea as it was take away nite. But i was down on all my totals so its made them all at my right levels now. I figure ill do 80 percent of diet now and make sure that the 6 weeks before we try ill be strict. I can't buy that stuff online as i don't have a credit card so am going to stick with using KY. Fingers crossed. What are your thoughts on douching? I am still undecided

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have fitness pal but dont use it on my phone due to the internet charges as I don't have wireless at home atm. Can you use the calorie counter without having to log into the internet? I'm looking for an app like that.
    Yes, I try what I can now and then get stricter closer to the day, for me its just very important to be relaxed as I get stressed out and obsessed which means high testosterone which I don't want. I generally have high testosterone and have been on a particular BCP that balances this out, I'm hoping this will help swaying
    You're doing good, the burger won't hurt if the overall totals are still low. I had one last week but I still lost a pound the next day, I thinks its more what you eat over the whole day that counts than one slip up.
    I personally never considered douching as I would be worried about infections, but its really up to you and what you're comfortable with. You might wanna include it since you can't get the rephresh or aci. Can you get the Sylk lube? It is sold in pharmacies or healthchemist online and you pay via internet banking.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    healthchemist has also rephresh. you can pay internet banking or cheque also.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Vada, yip you download the app it is just called calorie counter ill have a look who created it. Its free and onceon your ph you use it when ya like without having to go back online. Let me know how you get on

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its calorie counter by fatsecret. I find it great! I just had a look but can't seem to tell if you have to go online to use it or not. I have wireless and also am on a contract so i just go on whenever. So may be worth checking out

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is another thread I am 100% sure I commented on but my post is gone?!? Am I going nuts?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...tml#post160356

aha! I knew I had answered it! Hope this helps.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast