Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Abstinence or FR??

Hey all!

For our pink sways, do we 'think' FR or abstinence is more successful?

FR seems like a challenge for me and DH but ATM I'm leaning that way as with both DS I'm sure that there was abstinence and also DTD twice in the week, but def not FR!?

I'm in my late 20's & DH is 32, non smoker. (secretly, I would love him to start as all my friends with DD, DH smoke! LOL)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DB - my husband decided to start smoking a pipe last year and apparently it worked for us LOL. (I am JOKING people, never have your husband start smoking for swaying, there are plenty of boys born to smokers too.)

We honestly do not know what is more effective. I suspect that if you took JUST abstain vs. frequent in a side by side with no other sway factors, abstain might be more effective. But when we do SO many things to sway, I think it all but erases any natural advantage abstain has (because you can use a heavier hand with antihistamine, jelly, jump and dump, even timing). And abstain also has the very great disadvantage of reducing odds of pg by quite a lot and many husbands simply can't or won't do it (even some of the ones who SWEAR that they did!)

If my DH was 32 it seems reasonable to try a month or two with abstain and just see what happens. If BFN, lose the abstain and keep everything else the same.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it better to abstain for 7-10 or 14 days? ( as in, can we be overdoing it?)
    Last edited by Deux Bleus; March 27th, 2012 at 10:53 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you absolutely CAN abstain for too long. I prefer if you stay with 7-10 days with the outer limit being 14. The longer the abstain, the yuckier the sperm and also you start to raise the risk of nocturnal emission.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ