Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: VITEX Time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoobananas View Post
    Thanks! It's funny cause I had had some vino last night and this morning I was thinking...what the heck did I write on that forum last night lol!!
    Just got back from a baby shower for 2 baby girls...didn't even think about how I would feel til I got there!! Gagged back tears so scared to get pregnant and be the end of any dream if having that!
    Just stay positive.. just keep trucking! You see how the vitex worked for me and I didn't even take it every day! It's just CRAZY to me.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, still bleeding so I'm looking for advice on progesterone shots and if I should stop nursing DS #2 or just eat more.. ?
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is no need to stop nursing, no matter what people will tell you, it's fine to nurse during early pg. I've nursed thru two whole pg (one with placenta previa and lots of bleeding) and both were fine.

I would talk to your doc and see about prog support.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    There is no need to stop nursing, no matter what people will tell you, it's fine to nurse during early pg. I've nursed thru two whole pg (one with placenta previa and lots of bleeding) and both were fine.

I would talk to your doc and see about prog support.
    Wow, thank you for sharing that, I was thinking about it and remembered a mom on youtube Lucy Eades and she has nursed all through her pregnancies too. I'm most nervous about not drinking enough, but I'm hoping the taste of my milk will change and DS will just stop anyway.

Here's a BIG Q..Do I keep taking the calcium, magnesium, and b-50 complex? I didn't yesterday because I wasn't sure.
    I'm guessing you'll say yes take them but I have to make sure.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies I just did some research today and found something hurtful to me because it completely changed everything.
    Women who have the blood type O have trouble conceiving...PLEASE tell me this isn't true

Noah blessed my life *2/16/2013*

TTC #1 for 15 months for
    ..It's a BOY. .

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyy Love View Post
    Hey ladies I just did some research today and found something hurtful to me because it completely changed everything.
    Women who have the blood type O have trouble conceiving...PLEASE tell me this isn't true
    No, that is complete and total utter nonsense. I am blood type O and have 5 children. Type O is the most common blood type on the face of the planet and if that was at all true, it simply could not be that the majority of people would have that blood type. Some countries, half of the people are type O!!

If you give me a link where you read that, I can check it out and see what exactly they're talking about. There are a couple variations of blood types that CAN make it more difficult to conceive - but it has nothing to do with Type O, A, B.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Wow, thank you for sharing that, I was thinking about it and remembered a mom on youtube Lucy Eades and she has nursed all through her pregnancies too. I'm most nervous about not drinking enough, but I'm hoping the taste of my milk will change and DS will just stop anyway.

Here's a BIG Q..Do I keep taking the calcium, magnesium, and b-50 complex? I didn't yesterday because I wasn't sure.
    I'm guessing you'll say yes take them but I have to make sure.
    I answered via PM already but yes, keep taking them. You may want to gradually ease back on the cal and mag over a few weeks until you're taking a more reasonable amount.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I found the info and all it means is that of the small percentage of women who have trouble conceiving and seek fertility treatment, they are most likely to be Type O. There are women who have trouble conceiving who are Type A and B, and there are plenty of women out there who have absolutely no trouble conceiving who are Type O.

Please don't read too much into things like this. The number of rapes seems to rise with the amount of ice cream consumed and it doesn't mean that ice cream causes rape - it's just that they both go up in the summertime!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Ok I found the info and all it means is that of the small percentage of women who have trouble conceiving and seek fertility treatment, they are most likely to be Type O. There are women who have trouble conceiving who are Type A and B, and there are plenty of women out there who have absolutely no trouble conceiving who are Type O.

Please don't read too much into things like this. The number of rapes seems to rise with the amount of ice cream consumed and it doesn't mean that ice cream causes rape - it's just that they both go up in the summertime!!!

Lol there are a few links here's 1 [http://www.growingyourbaby.com/2010/...e-conceiving/]

Everyone kept asking the most dreaded questions for TTC couples "when are you gonna have babies?" "what's taking so long!?"
    Well sometimes we ask ourselves that and we don't want to hear it from the people we love most also and then his mom kept asking our blood types..(yeah she forgot his! He's the youngest of 3 boys and Its been year since shes had to remember his blood type.) Well he asked me to research what blood types have trouble and the 1st I saw was women with type O have trouble TTC and I freak and even came across having too high of FSH and notice wheatgrass and Ginger root is said to lower it. I see wheatgrass is used by those TTC blue but what about ginger root? Thursday I will test my FSH and too low wouldn't be a bad thing would it?? I am also going to purchase a colon cleanse because a friend told me after 2 years she did and herbal colon cleanse and then conceived and blames it on the cleanse.

Noah blessed my life *2/16/2013*

TTC #1 for 15 months for
    ..It's a BOY. .

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyy Love View Post
    Lol there are a few links here's 1 [http://www.growingyourbaby.com/2010/...e-conceiving/]

Everyone kept asking the most dreaded questions for TTC couples "when are you gonna have babies?" "what's taking so long!?"
    Well sometimes we ask ourselves that and we don't want to hear it from the people we love most also and then his mom kept asking our blood types..(yeah she forgot his! He's the youngest of 3 boys and Its been year since shes had to remember his blood type.) Well he asked me to research what blood types have trouble and the 1st I saw was women with type O have trouble TTC and I freak and even came across having too high of FSH and notice wheatgrass and Ginger root is said to lower it. I see wheatgrass is used by those TTC blue but what about ginger root? Thursday I will test my FSH and too low wouldn't be a bad thing would it?? I am also going to purchase a colon cleanse because a friend told me after 2 years she did and herbal colon cleanse and then conceived and blames it on the cleanse.
    LMAO I told you ladies not to run out and get a colonoscopy prep. However I did conceive.
    Taking a whole bottle of miralax and overdose of ducolax is actually not good, but has to be done! I don't know how the herbal one works.. but maybe there's something to a colon cleanse and removing all the toxins.
    I do recommend a thyroid test for all though!!!!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast