Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: VITEX Time!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's because if the pg is not going to work out, they don't want to prolong it any longer than necessary for your sake. Prog. supplementation can keep your body thinking it is pg for a long time after a baby has actually passed on, so I think the mindset is that if the pg is not working out, then it's best to let nature take its course, because the sooner it does, the sooner you can TTC again.

I'm sorry tho and still hoping it works out for you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And thus my journey begins again!

I'm buying this: Amazon.com: Nature's Way Red Raspberry Leaves , 480 mg, 100 Capsules: Health & Personal Care

It's to strengthen my uterine lining and to HEAL!

and I'm taking it with Vitex, along with all my other supplements!

I am determined.

And I will make it happen AGAIN!

I'm probably going to take a break from GD for awhile though so I don't stress anymore than I am now.
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 3rd, 2012 at 10:04 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, I just wanted to let you all know that my sweet baby passed away yesterday.

I'm not posting in the interest of you feeling sorry for me, I mainly want to STRESS that you get your thyroid checked with a doctor that knows how to take care of one before you conceive, and even while you are pregnant. The thyroid is also affected by pregnancy.. This is no joke, she is gone, and I firmly believe it's the main reason I lost her. DH feels it was a girl, and I felt her little spirit strongly last night.
    I am very sad, but also VERY motivated to go again.
    I've already purchased Nature's Way red raspberry leaf capsules this morning, I took two and with advice I took Vitex again and I added all my other supplements to it.

The store I got the capsules from also had licorice root! I'm thinking of talking DH into taking it. LOL

I will try not to be here as much as I have been so I can de-stress as much as possible.
    Thank you for your support ladies, who have become my dear friends in such a short time.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterfly - the first I heard of your m/c was in your pm, but I just saw this post now. Again, I'm soooo sorry for your loss. I'm sure you'll get another BFP really quickly, and it'll be a pink one!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Butterfly - the first I heard of your m/c was in your pm, but I just saw this post now. Again, I'm soooo sorry for your loss. I'm sure you'll get another BFP really quickly, and it'll be a pink one!
    You are SUCH A sweetheart Mocha! I didn't want to announce it on the forum, so I just posted it on my profile, but then I got to thinking how important it is for ladies to get their thyroid checked before TTC and during pregnancy and I had to bring it forward.
    Gosh it's so hard. I just find myself crying over and over today as I watch videos on youtube.
    A little life was forming, and I was dreaming of the future, then all of a sudden it was ripped away!
    I can't imagine how your experience must have been. Just terrible! You are such a strong woman!
    Thank you for your advice on the pm, I REALLY appreciate it!!!
    I do feel hopeful that I will get that BFP soon too! My little one last night told me that she will be back, and I believe it!
    And I can't wait! :') *happy tears*
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After my m/c I felt that by getting pregnant quickly, my angel's spirit would somehow be part of this pregnancy as well. Good luck getting that BFP - I'm sending tons of pink baby dust your way!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterfly, I am so sorry about your m/c. I just read this post and was real saddened by it. I wish you a sticky BFP soon sweetie!
    2008 2010
    praying and swaying for a

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing4Princess View Post
    Butterfly, I am so sorry about your m/c. I just read this post and was real saddened by it. I wish you a sticky BFP soon sweetie!
    Thank you Wishing! I appreciate it.

How are you doing with your sway?
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 3rd, 2012 at 11:33 PM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lots of X's and O's to Butterfly!
    So sorry for what u are going thru but I wish u a healthy BFP after you get through it all.

Noah blessed my life *2/16/2013*

TTC #1 for 15 months for
    ..It's a BOY. .

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyy Love View Post
    Lots of X's and O's to Butterfly!
    So sorry for what u are going thru but I wish u a healthy BFP after you get through it all.
    Thank you Babyy Love sweetie!!! I won't lie it's very painful physically and mentally, but I am determined to get her back very quickly! And I shall!!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast