Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

why no milk on le diet??

I just wondered why on the le diet you are not allowed milk when lots of other diets say milk is v important part and to drink loads.

Thank you xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As far as I know, milk is allowed on the LE diet. NOTHING is per se "forbidden" on the LE diet, there are just things that are more advisable to consume than others.

When I swayed girl, I did consume low fat and mostly non fat milk producst as it fit in the LE daily requirements (maybe exceeded them some), but I am a dairy fiend and just switched to non fat options for my girl sway, because I didn't want my body to think with full fat or fuller fat milk that times were "great". I wanted my body to feel the change--i.e. less calories and fat.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also drank milk during my sway. It was nonfat. I had nonfat yogurt too.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by trying in spring View Post
    I just wondered why on the le diet you are not allowed milk when lots of other diets say milk is v important part and to drink loads.

Thank you xx
    You can have some milk on LE Diet (as long as you do not have insulin resistance or PCOS, in which case it's better to choose yogurt and cheese instead) but the thing with milk is, it's PACKED with nutrition (The Low-Everything Diet is meant to be lower in nutrients) and has a lot of protein for the amount of calories you get. One cup of milk (measuring cup, not a big huge glass!!) has almost 1/4 of your day's alloted cals for only about 110/130 cals. 4 cups of milk means you have no protein left for the rest of the day and you've only consumed about 500 calories, which leaves you with very few foods to eat since most foods have at least some protein in them. That is a starvation diet!!! Plus that same 4 cups of milk contains tons of nutrients and 500 mg of sodium, which is nearly your limit on that.

I do not feel the data supports the idea that high dairy intake sways pink. You can read why here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...roversial.html (please read all three parts and the discussion after the essays is also informative). Even on Ingender and French Gender Diets, dairy is NOT UNLIMITED. You are not supposed to go over your limits of potassium and sodium, and since dairy has loads of both, you actually cannot drink that much milk on any of the diets if you're doing them as written.

We've been getting equal if not greater success for pink without the milk and without cal/mag, and for blue with including dairy and Vitamin D in the HE Diet, so I think we've pretty much proved that whatever is swaying about IGD/FGD, it's not the cal-mag. I got my 4 boys eating/drinking gobs of dairy (with my last boy I was swaying pink and taking huge doses of cal-mag as well) and my girl eating practically no dairy at all.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ