Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need advice Please...EXTREME PINK SWAY.....PLEASE LOOK AT POST AND COMMENT

Help ladies....I think I made a mistake here..... Ok I have 5 boys already, my last boy was from a extreme gender sway with supps, EGS, Lime douche, Diva Cup ....etc. But I think where I messed it all up was doing too many attempts! Anyways, I was going to to High Tech this year, then suddenly changed my mind because of cost!! I know sucks to have that factor weigh so heavily to determine my future!! I want a daughter so bad and decided after talking with 2 ladies that did this method, to do it and pray it worked!! Now, that its done....I am freaking out!!!!! I am currently in the 2ww.....so here is my story!!!

After 6-9 months of taking supps.....Calcium 1200mg, Magnesium 500mg, Folic acid, Baby aspirin 81mg, Vit E. My hubby on Cranberry, Calcium 500mg, Magnesium 250.

I just had an IUI with CLOMID and Sperm Spinning (not Erickson) but Kaneko method But my DR said that she wanted to inseminate me when O was on the tail end (hence 0+12). My dr. a fertility Doctor, said that when O is at near, Girls tend to be attracted more to the egg. So I was monitored with ultra sounds on 3 separate days. I did an HCG trigger shot on a Sat early e6ve and then my IUI was at 11:15 am on Monday morning. I had 5-6 follies originally but at the time of the IUI there were 3 and 2 were already collapsing to release the egg, so that means two dropped. Which freaks me out!!! So basically I just did spinning with clomid, at 0+12 with Supps too!! I am praying to GOD this worked and praying that If I have TWINS in there that they are girls!!! I am freaking out, but there is nothing I can do now!! Just laugh with my hubby if I get twins out of this!! I am 38 and my hubby just turned 41 this month and his sperm after wash was 103 MILLION!!! Crazy!! I really feel that I am pregnant and I just pray that I have a girl in there!!! Anyone want to comment to make me feel better or make reality set in!!!
    Last edited by 5 Gorgeousboyz; March 30th, 2012 at 08:32 PM.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know anything about the method you used but really would love to find out. But I think your odds should be better since you used your suppliments for so long before.
    I really hope you get your girl!
    Wanted to add sounds like the timing was good too!
    Last edited by Twins6boysinall; March 30th, 2012 at 08:25 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you....I really hope too!!! Its like a Gradient density sperm spinning....It's called the Kaneko method. The embryologist I spoke to for an hour about the process. He actually said I could take calcium and mag to help create the environment for a X sperm. My Doctor also inseminated me right at the opening of the cervix verses just wherever so I really think its going to work. I am just terrified Now!!! My doctor also had a lot of knowledge about girls are conceived 12 hours after O. I was impressed because of all the knowledge I have learned over the years on In Gender site. So, my odds for a daughter are a little higher than conceiving naturally because of the supps, clomid, timing of IUI!!! BUT I just increased my odds of TWINS also!!!!! The Kaneko method they use only for girls for some reason. If I wanted a boy, then they wouldn't recommend it! So, PRAYING!!! If I am gonna get twins out of this please let it be GIRL TWINS!!!

FORGOT TO ADD: I also skipped breakfast for a year!! At time of IUI my tubby was growling and was hungry. All I did was drink CL a glass.....Nothing else so my Blood sugar was low!!!
    Last edited by 5 Gorgeousboyz; March 30th, 2012 at 08:34 PM.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds to me like you did a good job. I wish I could find it out here. But only two clinics I found do something other than pgd and it's the Ericsson. I don't get why most do just pgd. Not everyone can afford to go that method.
    And twins are so much fun. I would love to have twin girls!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Where did you have it done?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went to California Fertility Partners. I only went there because Its one of the best and I met 2 ladies that went there and both got their girls!!!!

And yes.....I would take twins girls, although I am sooooooooooooooo GOOD with only one!!! I am not gonna be greedy!!!
    HEALTHY COMES FIRST!!!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck! That's not the type of methods that most of us use but hope it works for you.

I just want to point out for the benefits of anyone reading this, this may be a perfectly legitimate post but at the same time has the feel to me of a sales pitch and may be phony. I find it very unlikely that any quality reproductive endocrinologist would ever advise IUI at 12 hours past ovulation because most do it immediately before or soon after ovulation. Take with a grain of salt.

Also 500 mg of magnesium is too much for health and I would prefer it if no one took that much. Has the potential to make you very ill.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; March 30th, 2012 at 09:28 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Luv?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What did it cost? I looked them up they do have a good pregnancy rate for ivf. I wish they had to show rates on all the services they offer.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes....this is LUVR4BOYZ from INGENDER and I'm sorry Atomic but are you in the medical field??? Do you have a MD or specialty to make that assumption? Yes, my FERTILITY DOCTOR who is a board certified physician in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, TOLD me that she wanted to inseminate me LATER in O because I wanted a girl and X sperm thrive in the environment at the END of Ovulation!! The conditions for some reason or another are more HOSTILE for Y bearing sperm. It's not 100% not even close but it does HELP with swaying more towards the X sperm. Then on top of that I had the spinning done, which is only about 70-75% effective for a GIRL......They wouldn't even recommend this method for a boy! California Fertility Partners are one of the Leading Fertility clinics so they are pretty reputable! For the record, my doctor has worked with Microsort and really DID NOT recommend that for gender selection! The long term effects are really unknown even though they have been doing it now for some years. We still do not know if there is any damage to the sperm during the process which is very very harsh! Also, correction on my Magnesium.....I only took 250mg 1 a day with my calcium which also had Vit D in it!!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast