Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Found the best not so guilty aussie treat today. A slice of Pavlova shell crumbled into low fat yogurt with blueberries, so good! And hardly any protein or fat. Are you trying in August now hopingforsaskia? That's when I plan to :-)
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies.... We need to get this post back up and running!
    I got my 3rd beta back on monday night, its went from 28 to 101 to 498, the Doctor is happy with that and said its following the just below average line. so im due jan 29th!

Have morning sickness but it doesnt start until around 3pm! lasts until i finally get to sleep. Boobs are really getting sore, its all the small things you forget about, it takes me back and im thinking what am i doing putting myself through all this again?! Got reminded about afterpains lastnight.....yea forgot about those! I always said they were worse than labour but cant really remember the actual feeling just remeber saying that at the time!
    Looking forward to seeing if there are any differences in this pregnancy compared to my others. exciting but scary. My boys are 6 and 4, we have not told them, will wait a while and tell them otherwise it will take forever for them. Want to tell them in a really neat way but not sure how. have told my dad and my mum, DP is yet to tell his parents. We need to tell them as i start showing right away and would rather it came from us before someone else.

Hope everyone else is doing great.
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesse View Post
    Hey ladies.... We need to get this post back up and running!
    I got my 3rd beta back on monday night, its went from 28 to 101 to 498, the Doctor is happy with that and said its following the just below average line. so im due jan 29th!

Have morning sickness but it doesnt start until around 3pm! lasts until i finally get to sleep. Boobs are really getting sore, its all the small things you forget about, it takes me back and im thinking what am i doing putting myself through all this again?! Got reminded about afterpains lastnight.....yea forgot about those! I always said they were worse than labour but cant really remember the actual feeling just remeber saying that at the time!
    Looking forward to seeing if there are any differences in this pregnancy compared to my others. exciting but scary. My boys are 6 and 4, we have not told them, will wait a while and tell them otherwise it will take forever for them. Want to tell them in a really neat way but not sure how. have told my dad and my mum, DP is yet to tell his parents. We need to tell them as i start showing right away and would rather it came from us before someone else.

Hope everyone else is doing great.
    Thread crashing just wanted to say I am glad it was ok, I knew it would be!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kiesse, that's awesome news! Huge congrats again -- do happy all is well!!

Lassie it's not over yet! I'm sorry to hear DH is getting impatient. It's hard to get month after month of BFN's. But maybe instead of fr try a 7 day abstain or something? Feign sickness and avoid.. Haha!! And maybe you could crush up the LR into his food at night... just kidding.. Maybe it's a good thing if he stops swaying and you remain firm with diet and supps -- I'm pretty sure atomic would tell you to do that anyways if it's all taking a bit long. She is always saying that what you do sways more than what he does. Especially when it comes to ttc dg's. I'm going to send pink dust and bfp dust to you anyway.. (((((hugs)))))
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bythe******.. That sounds AMAZEBALLS! Wowee!

I'm going to start diet and supps in august/September - depending on my cycle obviously - as if we were trying, but will still wait til nov/dec to actually attempt. I need to lose a few kilos (about 10-12 all up) and I think the easiest way is to start the diet earlier than I would normally. I'll also do the supps so that we're rip roaring and ready to go. I'm starting to get excited actually..
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I plan to start TTC in August, Im just starting the diet now. Im getting used to what I can and can't eat and stay within the limits. Im finding its good to start early and not stress to much if I go over, get my body used to it slowly otherwise I think ill do too many cheats. Also I don't have a whole lot of weight to lose so I don't want to lose it too early. I can always restrict more closer if I don't lose any.

Congratulations Kiesse I hope you have a pink one :-)
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopingforsaskia View Post
    Kiesse, that's awesome news! Huge congrats again -- do happy all is well!!

Lassie it's not over yet! I'm sorry to hear DH is getting impatient. It's hard to get month after month of BFN's. But maybe instead of fr try a 7 day abstain or something? Feign sickness and avoid.. Haha!! And maybe you could crush up the LR into his food at night... just kidding.. Maybe it's a good thing if he stops swaying and you remain firm with diet and supps -- I'm pretty sure atomic would tell you to do that anyways if it's all taking a bit long. She is always saying that what you do sways more than what he does. Especially when it comes to ttc dg's. I'm going to send pink dust and bfp dust to you anyway.. (((((hugs)))))

Thank you so much
    AF showed today - 4 days early! Onwards and upwards i suppose, I'm going to get Atomics opinion on the bd schedule and pray that next cycle will be our month.
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Moving into June may work well for your sway Lassie, in the southern hemisphere more boys are conceived Mar-May. Im sure next month will be your month and the diet is the most important part I think so as long as you keep that it doesn't matter if you drop other things.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How old is your DH Lassie? Could you do abstain?
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH is 44 so I think abstain is out.
    I'm 29.
    Thanks for the kind words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast