Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone

I'm new here as well and in Perth, WA. We aren't TTC until early next year but I'm researching like mad! This seems to be the best website/service I've come across so far.

I have 2 DS. One aged 5yrs and a 15month old. Love them to bits!! We have decided to have a go at swaying with the next one and see how it goes If, after every thing we still have a boy then we will be just as happy. He will have fought his way to be in our lives and will be loved just like his 2 big brothers.
    5 22 months

Hoping and praying for on our next (and final) baby.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lassie1982
    How much are the personalised sway plans? I'm a constant grazer too, even more so since becoming a Mum. I also eat alot of the boy foods.... Love meat, potatoes and tomtatoes so I suppose its no surprise I have 2 DS.
    I am on the Central Coast... Love where I live.

Feeling blue,
    I'm going to start swaying next year too!

Has anyone on here thought of starting up a secret FB page? I had one with another group and it was fantatsic, so easy to chat and compare notes.
    Last edited by Mrsblue2; June 4th, 2012 at 08:43 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh we should!!
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsblue2 View Post
    Lassie1982
    How much are the personalised sway plans? I'm a constant grazer too, even more so since becoming a Mum. I also eat alot of the boy foods.... Love meat, potatoes and tomtatoes so I suppose its no surprise I have 2 DS.
    I am on the Central Coast... Love where I live.

Feeling blue,
    I'm going to start swaying next year too!

Has anyone on here thought of starting up a secret FB page? I had one with another group and it was fantatsic, so easy to chat and compare notes.
    I think from memory it was $75? Well worth it! I would never have worked my way through all the info - the worst of it is that so much that you read on the internet has since been outdated / disproved so its so easy to pick the wrong thing for your sway.

I have found that drinking lots (combination of peppermint tea and diet coke - both sway pink) and eating sugar free chewing gum controls the cravings and keep the hunger reasonably at bay.

How would the Facebook page work?
    Nobody in 'real life' knows that we are TTC, let alone swaying - sadly, i think many of the people i know would frown upon it
    If its a private page does that mean people won't see that we are 'on' the page, and won't see us posting? (you know how its shows your posts, i.e., it will say XYZ posted ABC on 123 wall")
    It would be good to have it was something that is genuinely private
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling Blue View Post
    If, after every thing we still have a boy then we will be just as happy. He will have fought his way to be in our lives and will be loved
    thats exactly what me and my DH say
    I really truly hope that i won't feel any disappointment if i have a boy.
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Secret pages are invisible even in a search! it would be completely private with no chance of anyone finding out. Of course we could always give it a code name.. Operation Ladybug or something equally tragic..
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep they are invisible to anyone and everyone.... I joined one with some ladies from America from Baby Centre and it was awesome, it was a place where you could talk openly about swaying or GD and not be judged or asshamed. I totally agree with you Lassie1982, i dont want other people/friends knowing either.
    The page I was on got shut down because there were too many people on there, one lady was very opinionated and had one successful sway and felt she knew everything and dominated every conversation then got asked to leave and wasnt too happy then threatened to out everyone - it was all very dramatic But i'm sure as Aussie chicks we have a lot more respect for one another
    It was also a great place to store and share info found relating to swaying.
    I can start it up if you like we just need to think of a name I like Operation lady bug!

Then just private message me your FB name and I'll add you to the group... as its a secret group people can only be added rather than join
    What do we think ladies?
    Last edited by Mrsblue2; June 5th, 2012 at 08:32 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fantastic idea Mrs Blue!! I'm in a secret fb group now (for a self settling approach we all use) and its so wonderful. We can chat openly, get advice etc... And nobody else knows
    5 22 months

Hoping and praying for on our next (and final) baby.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ohhh secret facebook sounds fantastic! I love the idea!

Hope everyone is doing great! I have just gone 6 weeks! it seems to be going fast but at the same time sooo slow!
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been around. Been sooo busy with work. Counting down until Jan when I can drop down my days at work, and hopefully leave not long after that to have a baby. I just finished 2 weeks of night shift which was horrible as I find it so hard to sleep during the day. Also now the boys have both been sick, DS2 had a throat infecting last week then ended up with gastro over the weekend and DS1 has it now. I'm scared to eat in case I get it too LOL.

Lassie - No one knows we will be TTC either and def not that we will be actively trying for a girl. The boys are now 4 and 6 so most people have stopped asking assuming we won't be having anymore.

Only six weeks till our attempt! How is everyone going on the diet? Me not so great, I've definitely been struggling with it especially being so tired lately. I haven't been eating breakfast and have cut down on meat but not all together. I also struggle with counting calories. I hate counting calories. I guess I better get my act together and start properly so today is first day of AF and first day strictly on LE diet. I have all my supplements and have been taking them for about 4 weeks so thats a positive I guess. It's getting so exciting, so close.

Is anyone else getting ready to TTC soon?

Thank you Atomic and gender dreaming!!!

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast