Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I am not on the face book but thank you lolly legs!! Is it a private group like can others see I am apart of it? If not I would like to join
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Rainbow Baby,
    Yes a private FB group - send friend request to Amy Wouters (she is wearing black and white striped top in photo with a friend) and she can add you (though maybe pop your first name here too so she knows who to look for!)
    Once you are on, much chatting happens every day - there is a document listing all the GD names against real ones ...
    I only just noticed your signature. I am sorry for the loss of your boy- I can't imagine. There are a few of us in the Aussie contingent looking to conceive a rainbow baby also.

So the info I got back was to try Snuzaid or Unisom (which is diphenhydramine, though they are high dose) or PAedamin Anthistamine Oral Liquid and work out dose by trial and error. Someone else suggested sudafed, though I think I read somewhere here that was not ideal for other reasons??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey hey! I'm Amy.. I've changed my profile pic to myself and my hubby -- I'm dark haired in the pic and hubs is in an orange shirt. hope to see you in there soon!! (Ps it's completely secret!!) xx
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies I contacted you today ;p
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies, I'm from Perth WA... Great to see this group... I have my attempt next week and getting a little nervous :/

Did any of you ladies use aci-jel? If so when and how much did you use?
    Happy couple with two adorable princes trying to add a little princess to the family

WE DID IT!! WE GOT OUR PRINCESS

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone,

I hope its okay if I join this lovely group?!

I'm from Melbourne, Vic. Hubby and I have decided to start TTC again after our 6th angel baby in September last year. We have 2 gorgeous boys on earth and 2 of our 6 little angels up above were boys too. We would love to add a baby girl to finish our family but like everyone all we really want is a healthy baby.

Would love to join the FB group too if that's okay as well?! No one knows we are planning on TTC again and especially that we would love to add pink.
    Kazz

10 years old 6 years old

6 ~mm/c @ 12 wks 9/ 04, Boy @ 17 wks 3/05, Boy @ 19 wks 8/08, mm/c @ 8 wks 11/09, mm/c @ 9 wks 5/10, mmc @ 9wks 9/12.~

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just add me as a friend on fb. I'm Amy Wouters and my pic is of me and my hubby - I've got dark hair in it so don't let that put you off. x
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Amy. Will add you now.

Congrats on your pregnancy too.
    Kazz

10 years old 6 years old

6 ~mm/c @ 12 wks 9/ 04, Boy @ 17 wks 3/05, Boy @ 19 wks 8/08, mm/c @ 8 wks 11/09, mm/c @ 9 wks 5/10, mmc @ 9wks 9/12.~

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone I've just discovered this thread I'm from Adelaide and will be ttc in May . I'm planning on starting the LE diet 1st Feb.
    I've been sort of practicing but find it had to give up breakfast some days. Especially now during the school holidays

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Goodus.

I guess I am lucky as I have never been a 'breakfast' eater. I hate breakfast. I am finding it easy to skip that Seriously though, good luck and I hope soon after you start your sway you are announcing a BFP with a sticky little pink bean.
    Kazz

10 years old 6 years old

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast