Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fogot to ask butterfly have you posted your Sway? would love to have a looksie! arrgghhh am at work, cant be bothered today! DS2 decided to wake up nearly every hour lastnight so am on my 2nd coffee for the morning with equal of course.......
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kiesse, you're hilarious!! Good luck - your sway sounds amazeballs!! I can't wait to get all prepped and what not. I'm getting my ovacue *hopefully* this week some time... that's the first step, then I'll get all my bits and pieces in a couple of months (or just spread out the purchases over a couple of months!) and be all ready to tear it up in Dec/Jan. If I can wait that long... Every time I think about when I'll start, it gets earlier by a month.. "We'll start in December. Maybe November. I'll start the diet in August, then if October seems right...." hahaha

Congrats Butterfly on your BFP! Sounds like you did your best, so fingers crossed for pink!!
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2boys View Post
    Hi what a great idea! I'm from Country NSW. Can I please join you ladies?

I have two beautiful boys DS1 is 19months and DS2 is 3months. I plan to sway for a girl at the end of the year to hopefully complete my family

Welcome!!! I'm in your boat.. have a 7 monther, so am waiting til Dec/Jan (haha hopefully..) to TTC -- he'll be 15(ish) months old by then.
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What are your thoughts on unsalted peanuts being girl friendly?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Apparently from what i have seen online peanuts are acidic forming in the body but then other sites claim the opposite! Sorry i not much help!

Well went to town earlier to do some messages for work and ended up buying a salt rock lamp which i shouldn't of done as this month is tight financially with my youngest and stepsons birthdays! But oh well. Feeling very excited! Day 2 of my cycle.... Only got to get some antihistimines and ky. Been looking at doing some of the old wives tales too so will put a girl outfit under bed and wooden spoon, not sure of the other old wives tales, i know there was something about adding your age or the month and if it was even number baby would be such and such and if it was an odd number it would be the opposite gender, this worked for my boys but can't remember how it was done! If anyone else has some old wives tales i would love to hear them. And i apologise for any spelling mistakes but i am using my ph and predictive text is a pain at times! Have used my internet usage at work for the week and its only lunch time Monday!

So i am hoping that i get a bfp first month as i am only on day 2 and so far done 1 fr for my partner i not sure how i can do 2 weeks. Don't want to have sex until our attempt as i know i will end up having a climax!

Sorry if i offend anyone with what i say, i am a very open person and nothing is really taboo in my conversations but if you need me to tone it down let me know please!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesse View Post
    Fogot to ask butterfly have you posted your Sway? would love to have a looksie! arrgghhh am at work, cant be bothered today! DS2 decided to wake up nearly every hour lastnight so am on my 2nd coffee for the morning with equal of course.......
    I have not gotten there yet, feeling queasy today :/ But I will do it, I promise you ladies!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking forward to reading it xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesse View Post
    Looking forward to reading it xx
    I popped my B-50 complex vitamin and queasiness GONE! I posted it
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw fanx! I am going to toddle off and read it now!
    Should be doing work but done hardly anything all day except gender stuff and thinking about what to do for my boys birthday. Thank god my boss is in meetings all day! Quiet anyway but if he knew what he was paying me to do think a few words would be spoken but oh well

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw fanx! I am going to toddle off and read it now!
    Should be doing work but done hardly anything all day except gender stuff and thinking about what to do for my boys birthday. Thank god my boss is in meetings all day! Quiet anyway but if he knew what he was paying me to do think a few words would be spoken but oh well

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast