Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

think i have totally messed up my pink attempt :( now just waiting to see if BFP

Hi girls,
    Well think i have really messed things up as far as my plan for ttc pink. Was trying for a 2-3 day cut off, but I ended up Oing later than usual!
    So we BD'd evening of day 12, got a positive OPK in the morning of Day 16 and EWCM,
    positive OPK again morning of Day 17, negative by 2pm. I panicked at the long cut off thinking I had no chance of catching the egg, so attempted an O+12 the evening of Day 17 (36 hours after positive OPK!) Had no idea what i was doing/thinking!. It appeared that cm had changed, I thought I had already O'd, but now not so sure as still had a little ewcm morning of Day 18!!
    Think I may have BD'd right on O...... not to mention had the big 'O'!!

Trouble is i think i may be pregnant (only 5 dpo - so still too early to tell) but just have a feeling.

I have a gorgeous boy by 1 BD on O, and a gorgeous girl from 1 BD 4 days before O ! Yes I feel so blessed to have a girl already and a sweet boy, but my desire for another daughter is overwhelming.

thanks for listening x

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello lightofmylifexxxy.

Good luck getting through those waitweeks.
    And if you are pregnant Hopefully it will be a girl as you wish for the most.
    I think I would have done the same as you if I found out my O was late...try the O+12.
    :P

I have no experience yet though with swaying..just a newbie trying to get a lot of info on here before starting to ttc a girl.
    Good luck!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you babygirlplz.... i am so anxious about all this - it has made me feel so down. thought i had it all worked out, but all went pear shaped at the last minute.

I wish you all the best with your ttc journey x

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck, I hope you get your BFP! I wouldn't worry at all about dtd on O. Timing doesn't matter at all, lots of women have got girls by bd through O. Maternal condition is what makes your sway, Shettles timing has been completely debunked. Have a read of some of Atomics essays, it will put your mind at ease! Good luck with getting your little girl!
    Mum to 2 amazing little boys 4/2004 and 11/2009
    and expecting a precious little in January 2013.

Forever in your debt Atomic! Xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's the 'trouble with timing' thread if you haven't already seen it:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

My girl was conceived with one BD on O day :d
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A lot of us don't believe in timing, and I think all you did by dtd close to O is make it more likely you'll get your BFP, which is a good thing! It's really hard to get pregnant with a 3 day cut off, and you can't get your girl if you can't get pregnant!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most everyone on this site has at least one if not more timing opposites. The best, newest, most reputable data demonstrates clearly that timing doesn't sway one bit. In fact, there is a very well done study that shows slightly more girls than boys conceived on O day and day before O.

I have 3 boys from 2-4 day cutoffs and then BD the day before O and had an O and got a girl this time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks everyone for your words of encouragement! I guess i find it hard to get past the 'shettles' method! since it has (unintentionally) worked for me twice without knowing! (and my sister twice with 2 girls). Anyway, we'll see what happens - i may be worrying for nothing. xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand, but think of all the people who it HASN'T worked for!! Good luck!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ